Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
Yes , only comes with an ethernet card , need to buy a WiFi card or dongle separate
10 Jan 2014 by paul docherty
votes
We tried connecting it to the tele using the hdmi connection. But the picture was very poor. However we are not technical minded. I have rang there helpline before on an issue and they were very helpful
12 Jan 2014 by Mrs E.
votes
I've been playing Fallout New Vegas on Ultra settings and Bioshock Infinite on Very High settings amongst other games with no worries what so ever, so those games you mentioned will definitely breeze on through with this machine. No problems after they replaced my graphics card (not their fault, and their contact support was the best i've ever received), easy to setup, has been incredibly smooth sailing since i bought it! Just be sure to buy an Operating System, since it doesn't come with one. [=
19 Dec 2013 by Charlotte
votes
vibox warrior come ready assembled and tested no OPERATING-SYSTEMS is installed
12 Feb 2014 by malcolm judd
votes
Does not come with windows 7 etc but all video and motherboard drivers come with a disk but could i just recomend shopping around for better deals first as ive bought this computer before and had to send it back 3 times due to motherboard and graphics card faults. eventually got a refund and got a well better computer for this kind of money, I would try CCL computers as you can build your own and there very cheap Hope this helps
22 days ago by Jonathan S.
votes
there is 1 free pci express 1x on the GA-78LMT-USB3 motherboard the 16x the video card users hope this will help you
24 days ago by malcolm judd
votes
This particular spec should be available up to Christmas, the only reason this spec would change would be a change in technology. Which can only be a good thing.
12 Jun 2014 by Mr. Martin Fleet
votes
To be 100% i would try contacting VIBOX Phone number: 0161 425 8841 or e-mail they will advise you on the Motherboard and other changes to make it all compatible if any. Hope this helps you .
29 Mar 2014 by No Bull
votes
Tell you the truth I never tapper with it . un less the warranty is out of date, or I feel that it is un able to do the task that I need it for, as i have a wireless connector that I would like to place in mine, but I wont touch it yet as I think, I not really qualified to do so, but if you know someone in the friend or family, who might have a better idea, on which platform you need too increase the ram drive, ask them, I have family that that is a prof in this line of work but my self I really don't know.tell you the other thing i would do is contact the manufacturer , in that case you would like too upgrade it,add another drive or what ever, and see what they say .there should be a contact number that you should be able to contact.Business Name: Vibox Ltd Business Type: Computer Retailer Trade Register Number: 06930834 VAT Number: GB998589416 Phone number: 0161 425 8841 Customer Services Address: REDDISH RD SAFESTORE STOCKPORT CHESHIRE SK5 7BW GB Business Address: REDDISH RD SAFESTORE STOCKPORT CHESHIRE SK5 7BW GB Email: sales@vibox.co.uk - We aim to respond to emails within 24 hours (Exc. Weekends) Sales & Support Hotline: 0161 425 8841
1 Mar 2014 by Joanne Clarke
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers