Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
vote
Mine came with Windows 8 disc to load - you will have to check with the seller you wish to purchase from to make sure this is included.
13 Aug 2014 by robos
votes
Only had ours a week but it seems to be running sweet. Really quiet surprisingly. Id get in touch with vibox.
30 Sep 2014 by chris
votes
If it says in the description that it comes wth the game, then the game should be on a CD. If not in description, no game. But contact Vobox and ask them. Their Customer service is excellent and they'll pull out all the stops to help. Their emal is: sales@vibox.co.uk OR you can phone themat 0161 425 8841. They are very friendly so don't be nervous about calling.
3 days ago by J. E. Pitt
votes
It should be in the small box that came with your computer, probably mixed in with the manuals. However if you are unable to find it please don't hesitate to get in touch and we will get this sorted for you!
5 hours ago by Vibox
votes
I personally like Corsairs range of water cooling coolers, yours will fit up to a 120mm radiator water cooler, such as a H80i. However if you want any further assistance with cooling don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
22 Apr 2015 by Vibox
votes
the motherboard i got in this PC was the MSI 760GMA-P34 It supports AMD chipsets instead of Intel. could you word the question a bit better, i not sure what you are asking :/
26 Aug 2014 by Brandon
votes
YES, the RAM is upgradable. (Depending on the motherboard design there is usually 2or more connection slots where you can connect, swap out or upgrade extra RAM. Mine is already 16bg (2 x 8gb cards) so I haven't had reason to open the case, and unless you know what you are doing it is best to take your PC to a repair or upgrade centre like those in currys, PCWorld etc and speak to them about your requirements)
12 Aug 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
It comes with a Windows 7 disk
1 Aug 2014 by A S.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers