on 11 December 2013
I saw wow for a couple of reasons and before I go any further this is a real review before anybody comments and says otherwise. The computer itself looks smart, but boy is it BIG, it is a beast. It is pretty fast and the extra features on the front where it tells you the internal temperature and how long it has been on are nifty little bonuses. It is easily upgradeable, there is plenty of space inside the case so you can add whatever you like i..e blu-rays, SSD's, more RAM etc. everything is easily accessible. I have installed Windows 8 on it and upgraded to Windows 8.1 no problems. Took a couple of hours to get it up and running.
on 1 March 2015
So much faster than my old mongrel, salvaged from various old computers. This works well for all home applications, the graphics chip works on old games, however if you want to play new games on max graphics then you will need an additional graphics card. You can probably still play new games with the chip, but you'd have to turn the graphics down. Don't forget to get a copy of which ever operating system you want, as it is not included or installed.

Overall good price, and I am going to enjoy adding things to make it just right (graphics card, SSD drive and Blu-ray drive) however it it great for now. Thanks
on 5 August 2015
Nice tower thought im only able to use 3gb ram out of 8gb also motherboard isnt in line with graphics card slot
on 27 July 2015
excellent computer & speedy delivery . needed to install windows but once that was on all good. thanks
on 28 April 2013
I liked the look of the computer as soon as I saw it, well priced, stunning looking PC and cheapest I found on the market. However once I got the computer...I was even more impressed by how quickly it ran and how it has managed to handle everything I've thrown at it so far! I've had a lot of computers in my time but for the money this is by far the best. I also got a free game with this, which is a cool little extra (and I'd wanted this specific game for ages!).

Once I installed this game I found that there wasn't a glitch, now I used to try playing low end games on my old computer and it struggled even with them, however so far I've completed Sleeping Dogs and thoroughly enjoyed playing it, not a glitch or hiccup anywhere through game play. And you know how with some computers you feel like you need to give them a rest after a short period of game play, well not this one! I pretty much played this game from start to finish (with a couple of bathroom and drink breaks) and it didn't struggle at all. I have also bought some other high end games such as Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3, although I've not completed them yet, I have played them for long periods too and once again, not a struggle.

I also need to mention how good the computer looked, it was lovely and shiny and everything lights up an electronic blue. This case also has a window on the side, now I wasn't too sure about this as I've seen some before where the insides looked atrocious with wires going everywhere and loads of cable ties. But not the Galaxy Bubble, no it looked very neat, not a cable out of place and all amazingly tucked around in the right places. I definitely felt like whoever had built this PC had put a lot of love into it before they sent it to me.

So all in all; cheap, quick and very good looking. I am overall very impressed with this machine and would definitely recommend to others! So go buy one, and have happy gaming!
on 1 November 2015
Good PC at a good price.

Only downside is that it is not great for playing games. I was not expecting miracles but I was hoping that it could run more recent games on the lowest settings, however if you give it anything more challenging than Injustice, it will be unplayable.

If you don't care about then it's well worth getting. If you DO care about gaming however, then give this one a miss.
on 1 January 2014
I got this computer for Christmas and have to say that I'm very impressed. I waited a week to make sure that nothing went wrong and so far all is good. I wanted this computer to mainly play MMO's and for games such as world of Warcraft it runs at around 45-50 fps on good graphics. It also has no problem with running borderlands, Garry's mod and Minecraft. My only advice is to make sure you have purchased a wireless card or have a computer within Ethernet cable range as the computer ships with no internet hardware. Again great computer for price with minimal noise and good capabilities to run games. 5 Star if it came with wireless internet hardware but other wise 4!
on 9 December 2015
Wow, as in, wow is that really a dual core AMD processor with weak graphic capabilities for a stupendous amount of money? At least it comes with a free game.. Oh wait, WarThunder is already available for free anyway.

You can get an immensely more powerful system for this kind of money, even a pre-built if you're not keen on building it yourself.
on 11 January 2016
Good product, use this as a slave gaming computer
on 18 April 2016
Excellent value for the money