on 17 September 2012
N.B I bought this computer a while back, and since then it has been updated. Although most of the internal equipment is the same, there are a few aspects that have been improved. For example the case and processor overclocking.

So as the title says, this computer is great.
I was a little hesitant to buying it as it had no reviews, but the gamble paid off.

So a few things the description doesn't mention:
It has a HDMI, DVI and VGA out
It has a sort of force reboot button that just stops your computer and restarts it (for crashes and stuff). This button is the triangle thing next to the power button.
8x USB ports
Realtech HD Audio
The activation key is on the top right side if you are facing the front of the computer
SD/MMC/MS slot
It is a 4.2 GHz processor that is boosted, when you need it, to 4.3 GHz (I don't know why it isn't just always 4.3GHz)

Take note of that activation key as I spent hours searching for it everywhere else, but that right side.
The manual, plug e.c.t come in the motherboard box, with the instruction manuals for each part and the computer itself comes in the box for the case. However, this is because the computer has been custom made. Don't worry, it has been made before you order it.

There is also a sheet on the back of the manual with a checklist on. this contains all the checks that were carried out on the computer before you got it. These checks show that the computer has been made by people who care about it.

Now for the computer itself. It is incredibly fast and quite quiet. It has no software pre-installed on it and it does come with two games. One of them wouldn't give me the activation code online, however the other was activated directly onto steam.

If you have any queries please reply to this and I will try to help, but remember I do have the slightly older version of this computer.
5151 comments|118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 December 2015
bought in september 2014 and over a year on it still performs well compared to higher priced intel PCs. I play Skyrim, mkx, shadow of mordor, sims3 and a few of the free to play games on steam at high - ultra settings and it runs like a dream. the sound card is pretty rubbish to be fair though... adding 8gb of RAM and a slightly better graphics card makes the PC run a lot smoother for around £100 - £150 :) would recommend as a first gaming PC but then to add hardware/software for more advanced games... also overclocking the cpu adds a big boost. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PC FOR VALUE
on 20 July 2013
I bought this pc after a long debate of building my own, getting a laptop or this. in the end decided on this. package came on time so was really pleased with vibox ltd.
now to the business!!! the case looks really cool and even better in dark. connecting was easy by HDMI cables. had a little trouble activating windows 8 but worked after reading the product key for windows through a magnifying glass ( actually did that ). have not actually used it much as this does not have a build in wifi card. with that price i expected it to have one as standard. my current wireless receiver does not work with windows 8 and there is hardly any good one in the market to buy. so waiting for my broadband provider to move my hub closer to the pc to connect with cable. overall looks are really good and specs are brilliant but cheap parts are used. will write another review after using it for couple of months.
on 24 September 2013
Having had a Custom Build (put together myself) PC for many years I did lots of research before buying from Vibox. I have been extremely impressed in all aspects of this manufacturers service from build stage to delivery and subsequent months of use. The system is very quiet, doesn't get hot and is very fast. The specs are very good for the price of this system, and believe me I did compare with many others! I would not hesitate to recommend Vibox.
on 4 January 2016
Says gaming PC, specs of a gaming PC, Runs like a gaming PC and cools like nothing....
Got this PC at the end of November got it a few days early but this morning the computer over heated....
Just a warning this computer isn't made for the gamers who play games for over 5 hours straight if you are gonna buy this pc spare the money and get a water cooler installed (after 8 hours of waiting it's finally working fine)
on 10 December 2015
Worst computer I have ever bought. It crashes a lot, the people at vibox are awful they won't move to help you out and they expect you to do the work. It has power performance on any game you play. It crashes so many times in the day it's awful. The fan does nothing. Building in fans still can't help it. Never buy this product it's awful
on 3 May 2016
So I brought the pc after I saw all the positive reviews, I was like, great.

After I received the pc and set up everything, I played it for a while soon to realize the parts within the PC aren't as powerful as said, an APU with a good processor, a bad integrated graphics card, this couldn't run some of the basic games with a playable frame rate, an example would be Counter Strike Global Offensive, you can run this at 1080p 60fps, just never maxed out, now CSGO is ran on an old engine that is very optimized, blah blah blah, all of these confusing words.

This PC is for the most basic gaming ever, no big games like gta 5, Fallout 4 unless you can handle it at a lower res with low graphics, I suggest you spend a bit more money on a custom pc and do more research

(prices like this i suggest you get the gtx 6 series and i3 processors
on 27 October 2015
The case was too small you had one of the wires at the back right up against A a power box. And if you move it to match wire and can snap if you move it too much
on 18 March 2013
I am very happy with this product, it works as it should, And it was delivered fast too. I would consider buying from you again in future.

I do have one negative thing to say though, the front earphone jack doesn't work properly and it made my screen colours go wierd, It was quickly fixed by unplugging the earphones.

Also if you are thinking of buying this, go ahead, It is a great product for its price and it is totally worth it :)
on 6 March 2016
Really fast computer but any off the latest games run slow as it has a graphics card thats kinda keek...buy one around 100 quid will do the job..