Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
votes
You can connect with a cable or you can purchase a wifi card separately either from us or elsewhere to enable connection to the internet wirelessly.
10 Jan 2014 by Vibox
votes
No it doesn't, get a cheap hdmi cable
30 Nov 2014 by Ben H.
votes
It is possible to increase the clock-rate in the bios but the cpu cooler wasn't rnough to keep the cpu at a safe temperature. The processor itself is fast but isn't fantastic for gaming.
28 days ago by Callum D.
votes
Unfortunately this model doesn't come with a USB 3.0 port at the moment (01/04/2015)
26 days ago by Vibox
votes
It's a little tricky to say, our prices depend on a lot of factors, primarily the price of components which can also change from time to time. We wouldn't expect it to change too drastically any time soon, however!
21 Mar 2015 by Vibox
votes
Unfortunately it was ordered for a friend of mine and they recommend to look at the manual. Sorry if this is not much help.
18 Feb 2015 by Catherine Kelly
votes
I am not sure I have put a Radeon R7 260 X Amd Radeon Graphic Accelerator I hope this has helped you
17 Feb 2015 by Ernest Chappell
votes
Mine is a different (higher spec) version of Vibox S6, which came witha pretty decent Corsair PSU500. Just to say though, that the PC is plenty powerful enough for hi res gaming, but V noisy
6 Nov 2014 by Brother Jo
votes
Neither, it does not come with an operating system but it can run both.
27 Oct 2014 by Darren M.
votes
The colour of the case itself is black. It has a silver logo of a horse. However, inside the computer it glows red and you can see this through the fan on the side of the pc and at the front, but when it's switched off, it's just plain black :)
30 Sep 2014 by Marcin Zamojski
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers