on 5 February 2016
Very good quality haven't had any problems came with everything as stated. Would recommend vibox to anyone.
on 17 October 2015
Very fast delivery and an excellent purchase
on 12 August 2014
very happy with the after sale care 100%
on 6 June 2014
I got this for my son who is over the moon with it, we are in the process of getting the last code from Vibox for one of the games but so far our experience of them are all positive.

The games run smoothly on high settings and the PC is very quiet.

The only thing I would like to suggest is a tracking number is given as our order was a day late however top marks as Vibox did contact me to say it would be delayed.

We have only had this PC for a week but so far we are overall very happy :)
on 7 August 2014
Great computer and looks good as well.
on 2 March 2016
**NOTE: I would give this a 4.5 if I could, but I've rounded it up to five stars for the purpose of this review.**

Despite my hesitation at the negative reviews I bought this package with money from my family for Christmas, after using a 6 year old laptop for games. It was high time for an upgrade.

And i'm so glad i did!

Though the price may seem high you do get a lot with this order, all of which is good quality and has served me well over the past few months. The PC itself is fast, doesn't overheat and can play the latest games at a reasonably high graphics setting. I had a minor issue with Windows 10 after an update (the start bar wouldn't appear and some icons could not be clicked), but I must stress that this is Microsoft's fault, not Vibox. Restarting the computer fixed the issue immediately. The monitor is sharp and clear and the keyboard is very good; there have been no key jams thus far.

The mouse is reliable, but feels a lillte light in the hand and cheaper than others I have used. This and the fact that i would like a mouse with more side buttons for MMO gaming means that I plan to replace it in the future, but this is not a pressing concern; the provided mouse works well.

The headset is the only part of this package i am not particularly pleased with. The ear pieces become uncomfortable quickly, and personally, I found that my ears began to hurt after about an hour. My biggest issue is that the microphone did not work at all and this particularly frustrated me as one of the main reasons i bought a PC is so that I could play online with my friends, and therefore needed a microphone to speak to them. I bought a replacement headset (A Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - which i highly recommend. It's the best headset I've ever used!) and the provided headset is now used for my PS4, which i use less often than my PC.

Overall, I highly recommend this package. I have seen worse PCs sell for a higher price, and for all that you get this is a fair amount. If you are a more hardcore gamer, I would suggest replacing the mouse, headset and possibly the keyboard later on, but this is an excellent starting point!

JAG :)
on 21 August 2015
My kids have nicknamed it the Animal due to the fact that it is fast and smooth no matter how hard you make it work. I give it 5 *****
on 31 May 2014
this an all-round great pc, it can run minecraft (with optifine) at 120 fps no problem.
p and p was a little of but nothing drastic, i am really enjoying the games that come free with it.
I would recomend this to anyone who is serious about gaming on pc
on 27 September 2014
products is as described working well and excellent machine my son is happy as bought it as a gaming machine he gives it a 8 out of ten which is brillaint for a teenage to gives ,does all his online gaming no problem. would buy again from this seller thanks
on 13 March 2015
Excellent purchase. Excellent service. I'm well pleased.