on 2 October 2013
I originally bought this product to play PC games on and the quality was great, letting me easily play games such as Rome Total War II on high settings.

Since then I have also started using this product to produce my own play through videos of PC games for Youtube and I have to say that the computer preforms extremely well, letting me render, record and play video games all at the same time and all running smoothly!

The reason I only gave this product 4 stars was that I had some troubles getting the 3 free games. The instructions giving send you to a wrong web page to redeem your gift and it wasn't until I got in touch with AMD that it was sorted. However, this was not Vibox's fault but AMD's and I thought I should just put this in as a warning.

All in all this a great, well priced PC for any gamer!
on 2 December 2014
It arrived extremely fast 3 days after the order was place. However after unboxing and setting everything up I noticed the graphics card was out of place, no cable would fully connect to it so I had to puncture a hole in the back just to use it. They gave me a better processor then what they show on here. I am quite pleased with my product except for the mistake with the graphics card.
on 28 October 2014
when I first got this pc found mother board to be faulty which they had it back and repaired since then every thing ok
on 21 November 2013
Brought this PC as a gaming PC that was cheap with the possibility to upgrade later and have to say it was an amazing buy! and Would definitely buy from Vibox again.
on 20 November 2012
I have to agree with the previous 1 star reviewer. On paper this looks a really good deal but once it arrives and you look more closely you are buying low quality parts. The case looks tacky and would easily bend with little force, once you look inside you see the ram is a low quality ddr3 memory, really no need for this and would have expected better. A 6670 graphics card cannot be advertised for a gaming machine you will need to upgrade but this will also require a new PSU. I'd reccomend you do this as Vibox do offer this at a very reasonable price.
The motherboard again is very low budget £35 board.

I can't fault Vibox for there customer service or speed of shipping but I think more tansparecy is needed in exactly what quality products you will recieve inside your machine. I felt dissapointed and expected better.
33 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2013
I would recommend this Item to any serious gamer, finally found something that can cope with my gaming needs, added windows7 all up and running perfectly, amazing price ! very pleased indeed.
on 27 November 2015
For the price, I can't fault it - great specification and very fast. It was easy to install Windows 10, along with the chipset and graphics card drivers that were included on CD/DVD.

A couple of points to note:
The free game offered is actually free online anyway, so it really isn't free as part of the sale,
The finish on the front of the case looks a little cheap, but given the price point I think it is acceptable.
on 10 August 2014
Absolutely stunning PC, runs payday 2 no problem, minecraft at max everything constant 70 FPS, the only small problem was the fact that windows 8.1 is incredibly difficult to use at first and the updates when you first set up the machine make it seem broken for a bit but other than that its amazing, forgot to mention, the MSI motherboard makes the PC boot up in 2 seconds....as s
on 6 March 2013
amazing computer for the value installed windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and is running sweet :) thanks and will be using you again :)
on 3 November 2012
I bought this PC a month ago, and I am incredibly pleased with it. Delivery was within 3 working days and all communications were fast and helpful. It was extremely well packaged.

For the price of under £400, I have a fast gaming machine, with upgradeability. A far better way to purchase a desktop pc than buying one from one of those "out of town" stores. I would definitely recommend this desktop and the manufacturers.