Size: 10Colour: Multicoloured - Mehrfarbig (Poppy Red AOP:MUKA PRINT POPPY RED COMB)Change

on 28 May 2014
Lovely fabric, perfect sleeve length too for all you girls that have issues with your arms! Worn once and received nice comments. I ordered size 14 due to ample busts 34HH!! and size was perfect for me! However, if my busts were not some ample. A size 12 would have been fine. It's a very simple but elegant design. So thumbs up from me!
on 14 May 2014
This was nicer than expected and the colours are bright and clear. For the money it was a good buy. It's a good size 16 but please beaware that it does drop at the back, it's not the way the model is wearing it.
on 10 November 2014
Very smart, beautiful top. Fits perfectly.
on 25 September 2014
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse