on 16 July 2014
Best little gadget since sliced bread...and it isn't much more in price. Great thing to take into the shower or car...well anywhere, just set your iPhone to 'bluetooth', then settings to the correct setting.....mind you, leave your phone well away from the shower....then 'Bingo' you're on your way....'Beware' this little devil works in accordance with the ringer volume on your phone therefore can be too loud if you're not careful....surprisingly powerful little thing keeps going well between charges.
I use it a lot....dead chuffed with it.
on 28 August 2014
Reasonable sound for the price. Slight hum if you have the volume low. Instructions aren't great . If you hold the skip forward or backwards buttons down they act as volume buttons. Big plus us that I can actually leave my phone in the bedroom opposite the bathroom and it still connects even with the bathroom door closed.The music can be totally controlled from the speaker. Cover for the on off switch and usb port is a bit fiddly and the suction doesn't always stick the device to a wall. I just leave mine on top of a bathroom cabinet. Only had it couple of days so can't comment on reliability.
If you're a purist for sound you need to pay more. But if you just want to listen to music while you bathe this does the job.
Oh and ignore the instructions about led lights. There are none. Just switch on the device. ...It makes a sound to indicate it's on scan with you'd phone or tab and off you go. To connect a second device just turn off bluetooth on the first and repeat the process. I paired this with 4 devices. Took about 5 Minutes.
on 23 July 2014
Agree with previous comments, it's a great little gadget, just been playing music from my Nokia lumia through it with it stuck to the side of our motorhome so very versatile! My only gripe is that it us advertised as 6 hour playing time.....certainly not the case for us, after about 2 hours it seems to need recharging don't know what others experience has been? You can continue to use it whilst its charging but then loses the versatility I bought it for. Nevertheless still a nifty little speaker.....
on 14 January 2015
Pros: Cheap, connects quickly to iPhone, sufficiently loud to overcome shower noise.

Cons: Volume buttons are fiddly, suction cup doesn't always stay attached to shower door, relatively short battery life, occasional cut out in bluetooth signal from phone less than 6 feet away.

In the end, it fell off the shower door one too many times, and now sounds like the music's playing inside a tin can. Admittedly, only cost me £4.99, so I can't complain about getting 12 months of almost daily use. But a shame the suction cup wasn't better (or the whole unit lighter) otherwise it would have lasted longer.
on 13 September 2014
Ok, had problem with first, sound on & off every other second.
Contacted seller, a couple of emails later, a replacement sent,
This time no problems, not the best sound in the world but better
Than just your iphone,ipad,ipod / smart phone speaker in the bathroom with shower running.
Great customer service from this seller and can recommend seller.
I connect via bluetooth to different devices with no problems at all......
On full charge I'm getting just over 1 hour playback through speaker.
Which is long enough for me !.
on 4 August 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for our son (yes I thought I'd start early this year!), so I've only tried it briefly. Having read the reviews before purchasing the item I did have high expectations & I'm very pleased to say I wasn't disappointed. Bluetooth paired instantly & considering the low price the sound is extremely good. I'm sure this item will be well used by all of us.
on 17 February 2015
All in all its a very nice little gadget. My guess is that the leds don't show through the exterior because the original mold and circuitry were made for a semi-translucent rubber. Nevertheless you can see the led colors near the usb-loading port so you know when it is charged. The sound quality is great for such a bargain, though at lower volumes you can hear a distinct hiss.
on 6 July 2014
Very good quality. It seems that not many people can turn up and down the speaker's own volume though. You press and hold the + or - buttons and it adjusts the speaker volume. When I turned my phone's volume up all the way the speaker's sound got distorted so I lowered the volume on my phone more and the sound was clear :) very good speaker.
on 20 November 2014
Terrible. It started making a noise next day I received it, so it us impossible to use, as it only works properly for a couple of minutes. The buttons are also not doing the job the are supposed to fo. Instead of putting the volume up and down, the change the song back and forward. Useful as well, but I would prefer the sound.
on 24 May 2014
Hi friends. I ordered this wireless 2 days ago, the estimated date was mentioned between 28th May to 2 June 2014 and what on world , the product came next day. Initially I was not sure about the product but when i opened the box and put it on along with my mobile, it connected right way. Very simple to use. The rubbery material is also very nice and it holds quite well on glass, table surface.

Sound: It is very nice. It definitely amplifies the sound. Mind you if your main device is delivering very poor volume then you may hear bad sound as it happened with me when i used my very old mobile. However with my new mobiles, it worked absolutely perfect. I wonder how this small device is performing well. However, I do have a concern for its connection with my laptop. But I think I will have to sort it out because I do not think it could be a big problem. But this product is seriously very good. I am ordering 2 more for my family and friends. Its absolutely budget speaker and you won't find such quality at this price. Thank you VEO.