on 19 December 2014
Be warned, I ordered this coat last week and was expecting the coat in the first picture (item number 3052), but actually got the one in the last picture (3053); which is nowhere near as nice. I contacted Vedoneire and was told that they no longer supply 3052, so why still show the picture? They also said they had made it clear on Amazon that you you may get either coat, but they have not as yet. Also, the coat is not traditional waxed cotton. It is coated cotton, which feels like plastic. It is also 'machine washable', which a traditional wax cotton isn't. I am keeping this coat, but only because my wife likes it. The coat actually feels nice on, but the main reason I have given it only 1 star is because you may not get the coat you want and that this is not a wax cotton coat.
on 6 March 2014
Bought as gift for son, it looks very smart on and the all round quality and stitching excellent. My son is tall 6ft 1" the fit was perfect would buy from Vedoneire again.
on 14 December 2015
The wax jacket is excellent and looks really stylish; great comfort and the overall design is modern and great for casual and smart. I love the pocket combination perfect for mobiles, dog bags, gloves, etc, The length is great to keep rain away from trunk and the arms enable hands to be tucked up in shelter or free in gloves.