Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Style Name: Premium Messenger 8.1"Colour Name: blackChange

on 18 February 2013
This is a smart, professional bag for your iPad that looks great.

There are 2 main compartments inside. The smaller one will take an iPad with a smart cover but it's a snug fit. The larger one looks like it will accommodate an iPad with a keyboard case - but I haven't tested this.

The case is very compact and flat, and has a few pockets for accessories, a notebook and the like. I would have liked to have seen a carrying handle as well as a shoulder strap, but for £15 it's a great bag. I guess it looks a bit like a continental 'man bag' if that's your thing. It's very light, and it looks like it will last a while.

The compactness and neatness has one drawback - you can't easily pack a UK mains power adapter for your iPad. It just about fits, but you have an unsightly lump in the case. If I hadn't been in a rush to buy a carrying case, I would have looked for one with a touch more space.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 January 2013
Fitted the new ipad just right and room for other bits and pieces too. Going to be very useful for transporting whilst riding a motorbike.
33 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2013
This is a dinky little bag which is ideal for carrying your tablet around! I just love it!
Also, it is definitely worth the money - so go and buy it!
on 9 March 2013
I was apprehensive because it is cheaper than other similar bags. It is spacious plenty of room for cables, sd cards and pen drives. plus a two year warranty brilliant.
on 13 March 2013
Great quality bag for my ipad. Researched several items and pleased I chose this one. good size, few pockets and lightweight to carry around.
on 23 October 2014
Just as described. The ipad mini fits perfectly inside and feels really well protected. I should also note that the ipad mini fits in even with a bulky otter protective case. The pouches at the front are great for carrying pens and small notebooks.

Highly recommended
on 5 November 2012
This is going to be a weird start to a positive review - I'm returning this bag, it does not suit my needs.

There I said it. OK I'm not totally mad - allow me to explain. I bought this bag thinking the manfacturers description had been conservative in the space it said was available. I thought I would be able to fit more in than it states. Specifically I thought I would be able to fit both a Macbook Air (11") and ipad 2. That was dumb the MBA is about an inch too high, I admit it hence why I'm giving this 5 stars (you can't rightly knock something down for something it didn't claim to be able to do, even though many reviewers try to...).

The ipad 2 was snug in the bag but I felt confident it would fit other little items I would need on a daily basis. So if you are looking for something that is suitable for just an ipad then this is definitely a great option.
on 31 March 2014
Strong, flexible and useful, this is a great "carry your ipod" bag, with some extra space for other stuff, like a Kindle, phone etc. I love it.
on 4 July 2015
I have just bought two bags: the 8.1 and the 10.1 inch, V7 bags. Both are great! They are well made and will protect a tablet well, The extra pockets are useful and the strap is nice and wide so it won't cut in the shoulder. They arrived on the 'free over £20' postage in two days. Absolutely no problems with the bags. BUT the reviews and the questions/answers are confusing as the 266 reviews for the for the 8.1 inch bag are exactly the same as the 266 reviews for the 10.1 inch bag. As there is a lot of information as to which tablets will and will not fit, you assume that it is referring to the smaller bag but often it is not! My husband and I have identical Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM T320s. Mine is in a slightly smaller protective case than my husband's and it will just fit in the smaller bag, whilst my husband's being about a centimetre wider and longer needs the larger bag. The only way to know whether your tablet will fit is to measure it carefully and make sure that it is at least a centimetre smaller than the bag dimensions. This small bag really is compact and is just for the tablet and a tiny bit of extra stuff. If you want to carry a charger, cables, notebook, pen, mobile, money, cards etc you probably need the larger bag.
on 31 May 2014
Exactly what i need for my ipad mini.it is value for money.very elegant.it is for both men and women.i recommend it

See one answered question