Size: 9 UK|Colour: Brown|Change

on 18 July 2015
My partner has feet that need a wide fitting shoe, we come across this boot in a shop in Norwich around 5/6 years ago and since then this is all hes worn! we must of brought around 12 pairs in that time. They are a wonderful well made boot with comfortable ankle support. I cant recommend this item more!
on 16 October 2014
Excellent boots I've had my old ones for around 18 months and the sole has just gone and starting to leak a bit I've ordered another pair and can't wait to get them I've ordered a size 8 now as the 9's were a bit big these boots are well made long lasting and well worth the money as I'm in the construction business
on 28 January 2015
Had to return for a smaller size, but hubby does have slim feet other than that he says they are great for the building site but may be too heavy to drive in for some
on 12 January 2015
This is my 4th pair of V12 boots. I wear them every day as a comfortable but strong working boot. Slip on is a lot easier than lace ups and still stay on fine in the mud. After hard use the leather will crack and let water in if not regularly cared for, but I'm happy with the life I get from them as I tend to abuse them.
on 17 July 2013
I absolutely adore these boots. My first experience of V12 boots was about 4 years ago when I bought a pair of their riggers. They were bloody marvelous and completely worth a bit of extra dough. I still have them and wear them alot in the winter, well I used to until I got these little puppies. I have owned a pair of these for about 18 months now, wear them almost every day, winter and summer; they are the best thing since sliced bread, REALLY!
One word of warning - they come up a little big compared with others. I am size 8 - 8.5, but I usually buy size 9 cos I have wide feet. V12 size 8 is made to measure on me. Skinny people with narrow feet might not get on with these puppies.
My riggers are size nine and they need two pairs of socks for sure and they are heavy, but totally waterproof and feet warm in all conditions. Would take them to the Alps at Christmas with no hesitation. Cannot praise this brand enough and will never buy anything else, ever again.
on 28 December 2015
These are the best boots I have ever had. I use them for work every day, last pair I had for around 2 years, just punctured the sole on them so squeak a little. I like the replaceable insoles, had 1 additional set in 2 years in my old boots. Really comfortable, not to heavy and actually look smart, you can get away with wearing them for work or out and about. Having had a pair previously I new the sizing was generous, this is about equal to a half size, rather that than they are to small.
on 19 January 2016
As previously stated ( numerous times) these boots are well made, are a little heavy and do come in moderately large fittings (I take 12 normally but opted for a pair of 11 because of the review recommendations) and they fit really well. The boots themselves are very comfortable with a snug supported feel throughout the foot which I have not experienced before but really, really like. On a final note they are (In my opinion) extremely good value for money.
on 31 December 2015
Probably the best boots I've had as a professional gardener its hard to find boots that can stand a lot of outdoor punishment. But these are top notch comfy but solid at the same time just starting to leak a bit now that's why I'm just about to purchase a new pair had them over 12 months as well. Value all the way so if you need boots that can take punishment don't hesitate buy buy buy.
on 24 February 2016
Took advice from other reviewers and ordered a size smaller than I would normally wear - perfect fit.
These boots are heavy but very comfortable. They needed no breaking in. Quality and finish are excellent.
Only minor issue is that wearing them while driving takes a little getting used to as there isn't much feedback through the sole.
Will definitely buy more V12 boots.
on 23 December 2015
Look a lot more expensive than they are, which is another bonus. As these boots maybe work boots, however smart pair of jeans and you would think they are dress boots. The only drawback is the weight, they are HEAVY! so if you have skinny legs then buy something else. THESE ARE MENS BOOTS. they fit really well, didn't need any breaking in.