INCLUDES OVER 3 HOURS OF FREE VIDEO
Get comfortable with the various tasks you can accomplish with OneNote. Don’t just read about it: see it, hear it, with step-by-step video tutorials delivered through the free Web Edition that comes with every USING book. For the price of the book you get online access anywhere with a web connection--no books to carry, updated content, and the benefit of video learning. Way more than just a book, this is all the help you’ll ever need…where you want, when you want!
- Show Me Video walks through tasks you’ve just got to see
- The Web Edition of USING Microsoft OneNote, which includes the media files, is available online anytime and anywhere once you’ve registered your book at quepublishing.com/using.
USING Microsoft OneNote includes FREE step-by-step video tutorials to help you quickly master the material. You’ll learn how to:
- Become familiar with the OneNote workspace
- Take, format, organize, search, and share notes
- Capture and insert information with screen clippings
- Protect and back up important sections and notebooks