In the 80s there was The Sloane Ranger's Handbook. In the 90s we had the Essex Girl Joke Book. Now, 21st century Britain is gearing up for the next hilarious new wave - CHAV! A USER'S GUIDE TO BRITAIN'S NEW RULING CLASS.
CHAV is an attitude, a way of life, a tribal thing, and those in it (or innit) have chosen to be there. Now, with this sensational user's guide, you can check out the new cultural phenomenon that is sweeping Britain (and every shopping centre on a Saturday afternoon!)...
* CHAV CULTURE - includes sections on TV, sport, music, film, and find out what every self-respecting CHAV does every Saturday afternoon!
* CHAV LIFESTYLE - everything you've ever (and never!) wanted to know about CHAV grooming, baby names, holidays, weddings, cars, food, eating out, mobile phones and pets...
* CHAVSPEAK - The Phrase Book - detailing the kind of thing you will hear a CHAV say and its meaning in English, so you can if you wish, converse with a CHAV!
* CHAV! - the sensational spoof celebrity magazine containing articles on Beauty and fashion tips by Tracy and Savannah, Gardening by Alan Titchchav, a 'How Filthy is Your House?' feature and, of course, a problem page with problems solved by a CHAV agony aunt.
* CELEBRITY HEROES - hear about the famous people all CHAVS love, try to emulate (as cheaply as possible) and aspire to be. Here you'll find features on Chavtastic Jordan, Daniella Westbrook, Jade Goody, Michael Carroll (dubbed the Lottery Lout) and, of course, the King and Queen of Chavdom, David and Victoria Beckham.
And much, much, more...Welcome to the wonderful world of CHAV!