- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King (18 Feb. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 185669898X
- ISBN-13: 978-1856698986
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.9 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 380,127 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
I Used to Be a Design Student: Then - Now Paperback – 18 Feb 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Along with the visual inspiration and practical words of professional advice, the book stands as 'sort of a mini manifesto' for graphic designers.'" "Fast Company Design"
About the Author
Frank Philippin and Billy Kiosoglou met while studying graphic design and set up Brighten the Corners after graduating from the Royal College of Art, London, in 1999. They now have studios in London and Stuttgart. Frank is Professor of Graphic Design at Darmstadt University.