Size: 100g|Change

on 18 March 2015
Perfect Butter; Thick, rich and smells decent. Comes with instructions on how to make your own Hair Butter Mix and I was able to make mine (See Photo) . Will buy again. Highly recommend.
review image
on 20 April 2014
I've given this 5 stars because I really love this product. To be honest I was shocked when I opened the jar and saw the lumps of "butter". But after I take a tiny bit and rub in my palm it melted easily and I was able to apply to my face and hands. Since then every night before going to be bed, I apply a small amount to my face and hands and it moisturise extremely we'll and surprisingly I wake up with face feeling very soft . I am now using all over my body especially my feet and I already noticed the difference to my heels!!!
I have only been using the product for less than a week and I have notice the difference .., do not hesitate buy it you will not be disappointed ...i will definitely buy another jar before this one is finished
on 23 January 2015
Used Shea Butter before, its great for all kinds of things,
we primarily use it for alleviating skin conditions such as dry itchy redness.
As it is going onto very sensitive areas its best to go with this pure organic product.
Glad we found it and thanks for providing.
on 20 March 2016
I am not a reviewer, I bought this as my skin although not bad at all needed attention as I am in my 40's.
I am a light skinned Afro lady,this means sometimes our knuckles could be dark.I bought this product because I want a clearer skin from head to Toe.So I purchased it and started using it few weeks ago,that is less than 3 weeks.
I use it for my stretch marks on my thighs,on my face, also as a hand cream.Well I am not here to do anyone a favour or sing how good this product is because I got it for free as I have seen so many people do.I bought this product after reading some of the reviews written by people who actually bought it not given to them for free to review.This review is based on the result as a hand cream.In the time I have used this butter my hands is looking younger,clearer and beautiful. I only got a small one but I am going to purchase the 500g as I want to really In-co-operate it into my life. May I add that anyone who is looking to buy a product, please give it time before reviewing as most things will definitely take time to work but if you persevere you will get a brilliant result.I am very happy with this product., I will continue to use it and will return in a few months time for an update.This is my honest review.
on 31 January 2015
Brilliant for moisturising the body..but I have chronic eczema on my hands and am fed up with using strong steroid cream on them..I thought I would try a natural method.Didnt really help me at all unfortunately.
on 18 September 2015
I am really disappointed with product. It didn't look right in smell and texture. I had ordered this product many times before from other supplier and I know how does it look. I would never buy this product again from this buyer.
on 5 June 2014
Bought this for my daughter's eczema which looks better already.
I would definitely buy again when this one runs out.
on 28 January 2016
I wasn't going to bother with a review but this company keeps sending me an email asking me to so I'll keep it simple.

This product broke me out in erythema, it makes me look like I've got nasty red burns on my face. Needless to say I'm not impressed.
on 31 July 2014
I love this shea butter!
I've been using it for four months and don't use any other moisturizer!
My nails are stronger, my cuticles look great, my dermatitis on my neck has gone, my facial skin is clear and healthy looking. No more dry patches anywhere!
You cannot go wrong with this fantastic product!
on 16 December 2014
I am very happy with the service and this product. Very good quality raw, unrefined shea butter. It melts well, and it can also be creamed with the back of a spoon to make excellent moisturisers and creams. Thank you.