From the Back Cover
The inside scoop
for when you want more than the official line! "An excellent guide for those who are new to online auctions! This book will save you time and help you start bidding and selling with confidence." Erik Wheeler, co–founder CollectorOnline.com "The Unofficial Guide
and Online Auctions is a well–organized and comprehensive source of information for those interested in knowing all the ins and outs of buying and selling on eBay and other online auction services." David J. Maloney Jr., Maloney's Antiques & Collectibles Resource Directory The top 10 ways The Unofficial Guide
and Online Auctions can help you score big and cash in!
- Comprehensive coverage of all majorand many minoronline auction sites to help you come out a winner every time.
- Insider strategies for uncovering the best bargains.
- Advice to help you recognize "auction fever."
- Proven online selling techniques.
- Expert advice on avoiding fraud.
- How to turn online auctioning into a business of your own.
- Tips and techniques to successfully promote your wares.
- Lessons on how to manage your auctions with ease.
- Web navigating methods to quickly find the item(s) you want.
- Easy–to–understand glossary that will have you talking like an auction pro in no time!
This guide is a completely independent evaluation of eBay®
and other online auction sites and has not been reviewed or approved by eBay®
. Visit us online at www.hungryminds.com
About the Author
is the author of thirteen books and over 600 articles. An experienced time manager, she was a single mom working three jobs while earning her Associate′s degree, worked two jobs while earning her BA (maintaining a 4.0 GPA), and worked as an adjunct professor at three colleges while earning her Master′s! She lives in Lake City, Florida.