Don’t be just a connection collector!
For directors, business owners, entrepreneurs, business development, sales and marketing people who want to:
• Drive sales leads generation
• Be seen as industry experts
• Enhance business relationships online
• Access online an industry support network
• Increase the visibility of your business in Google
LinkedIn is a business social networking tool (think of Facebook but solely aimed at business professionals only). This book is based on my experiences of using LinkedIn for business and in working with over 200 businesses via training workshops, seminars and one to one consultancy. It is ideal for those new to LinkedIn and for those wanting to get more out of it with step by step guides on how to:
• Complete personal and company profiles to increase presence within LinkedIn and potentially Google too
• Build additional database of contacts to regularly stay in contact with
• Participate in groups and reach out to a much wider audience online within industries and locations
• Reduce the need to cold call businesses via the introductions shared contact process
• Promote themselves as industry experts by answering questions
• Further extend the features of LinkedIn by adding applications like the Wordpress app to plug in blogs and the Tweets app to see from your connections who's on Twitter too.
• Use many more useful features within LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is very much aimed at businesses in the business to business world, we also cover how business to consumer type businesses can also benefit from this too as potentially an invaluable online resource tool for their business.