Size: Large|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£9.95+ £2.99 shipping

on 12 November 2015
Fab tshirt which made my Whovian little sister very happy! I bought this with a lovely pendent I found on here as a birthday gift set, and I thought the tshirt was really good quality, arrived quickly and was a quality item, she LOVED it! She looked fab in it too, she's about an 8 I would say and she fitted perfectly into the medium size, it's a good fitted shape not baggy, cut for women. Would definitely reccommend. I got the navy one, I might get her a different colour when she's worn that one to death....!
on 14 March 2014
Really nice t shirt, fab idea with the university logo. I bought it in red and it is exactly the same colour as in the picture. I found the sizing to be a bit dodgy though. I am a size 12 so bought a medium but I really could have done with a size small as the t-shirt is really wide. The womens medium is about the size of a small mans. I compared one against the other. :-)
on 31 March 2014
Based on the other reviews we bought big for my teenager. She is a size 10/12 and we bought 16. It was a little long but she doesn't mind that and apart from that it fitted perfectly. She was the envy of all her friends.
on 10 November 2015
Good fit, excellent for DW fans and a thirty only other fans will understand! Just bit disappointed with feel ofree the pattern as bit plasticy, but I'm fussy! Still a great buy and Christmas present.
on 22 January 2015
T-shirt fitted well, the colours are very bright and the print is good quality. The only downside is that some of the colour bled onto my white jumper the first time I wore it, although I probably should have washed it first.
on 19 December 2013
I ordered this as a present, in dark navy-blue large. The colour turned out to be black, not a hint of blue to be seen. The width was fine for a large, but the length was not similarly adjusted, and so this t-shirt would have suited a fuller woman who was no more than 5 feet tall. The logo was nice enough and I'm sure the intended recipient (an ardent Dr Who fan) would have loved it if it was better proportioned. I returned it. This is why I don't buy clothes online. So, in summary, probably a very nice t-shirt in size 8 or 10.
on 5 September 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend, she was over the moon with it! I ordered a small, which is her usual size and it fit perfectly! Overall very happy with the purchase. The cotton is rather light, perfect for summer, not so light it's see-through though.
on 30 December 2013
bought as a present - recipient delighted. Quality v. good and sizing guide was spot on. (Extra words added to meet Amazon rules for writing a review)
on 28 May 2014
Bought this as a treat as massive Dr Who fan. Loved it, love the colour and fitted well. Would like another one in different colour now!
on 16 June 2014
As a life long Dr who fan it was nice to fined a more female friendly top . it washes well colour hasn't faded and has maintained shape