Colour: Royal|Change
Price:£8.74+ Free shipping

on 8 March 2011
Okay, first off, this bag is great. Brilliant material, just as described, sturdy manufacture and looks very cool. All in all, i'm very happy with it.

One word of caution though: if you wear it in the right-handed way (slung over your left shoulder to right hip) the mobile phone holder and the zip will both be upside down. Stuff falls out, and it's stupidly hard to use.

To use it, you have to wear it in the left-handed orientation (right shoulder to left hip) whereupon it is perfect.

Although I thought this was weird, it only took me about an hour to get used to it. Just a word of warning for anyone buying it though.

- COH
on 4 November 2010
I was pleased with the bag as I have been looking for a monostrap bag for quite a while, however I didn't know it was going to be a velcro strap. Other than that this was good. Well worth it aswell, as I find these bags much easier to carry than normal backpacks.
66 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2011
First off I'm going to say I chose the express delivery option and it was exceedingly fast. I ordered it on a Tuesday at around 11pm and it came on Thursday morning!

The bag itself is absolutely great. At first I thought it was a little small but it was just because I was used to wearing satchel type bags. It's very well made, good materials and it's very sturdy.

There is a Velcro strap which could have been just an adjustable strap but, it's not a major issue as it doesn't affect how it looks and you can run about with this bag on and it doesn't come loose. It's got a great amount of space and lots of little pockets for other things like an iPod or a bottle etc. It's also very comfy and sits very well too.

5 stars!
VINE VOICEon 2 July 2011
My son is taking up a sport called Slack Lining. This bag is ideal for this. Good size but not overbig. Very comfortable to walk with. Excellent strong material.

One or two pockets. You should know the strap is done with velcro , suits us but may not suit everyone.

It would work very well as a day bag for walking .... bite to eat, water, change of clothes , camera etc ....

Very good value
on 24 September 2014
Its a great bag
Great however do not use it if you are trying to carry large amounts of things, there isn't much room, but its perfect if you are going to a gym or on a day long bike ride or something :)
I used it for parkour and the gym and it is perfect, however the stitching is coming lose and there is a hole by the zip, but nothing that cant be fixed easy enough :)
on 1 July 2013
This was a great boon to a long travelling break abroad, with plenty of space for spare clothes, snacks, drinks, cameras and so forth, I fully recommend it, especially as it goes over the right shoulder rather than the shoulder bag injured left.
VINE VOICEon 7 July 2011
A small over the shoulder bag. Attaches over the shoulder by Velcro. Perfect for what we wanted ...My son uses it for carrying general stuff , there are one or two small pockets for phones etc. Material is natural and strong. Not waterproof.
on 1 February 2016
Lasted 10mins, its first trip out to the shops.
It has lightweight feel to it compared to more expensive bags, as it lacks padding & the material is thinner.
The strap fastens with Velcro rather than a clip, so I would put too much weight init.
I estimate £5 to be a fair price, for what is essentially a disposable item.
But the zip is cheep, nasty cheep; Zipper came off the teeth, when trying to zip the bag & I bent teeth trying to re-affix.
May suit those who iron their socks & can make a pair of underpants last 20 years.
For those who want to do stuff, avoid!
on 26 March 2014
it is comfortable to wear, but is of not so much use for me as I got to have a clip board with me (or somehting A4 size) and a book and then it has reached its maximum, as the zip is almost impossible to lock it I put anymore into it. I assume that the zipp will easily get broken.
on 31 July 2013
I have no complaints about this bag. As it was my first monostrap it took me a few attempts to master taking it on and off properly but other than that I love it. Arrived quickly too. FYI it's velcro