- Platform: PlayStation 3, PlayStation2
- Media: Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Universal Fighting Stick for PC/PS2/PS3 (USB)
|Price:||£30.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Compatible with PS2, PS3, and PC USB. Supports Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista
- The lever and buttons are designed and placed on same layout as the arcade style
- Turbo function with different speed settings you can toy with. Supports button re-mapping and Macro functions
- The Fighting Stick has considerable heft and rubber feet, both of which work to hold the controller firmly in place on hard, flat surfaces
- The Fighting Stick has a metal base and plastic outer shell with smooth corners that do not murder your wrists
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1. This affordable, brand new and boxed arcade style fighting controller is compatible with Playstation 2, Playstation 3 and PC and replicates the exact layout and spacing of buttons found in arcade cabinets all over the world. Compatible with all games that use a standard controller, you can use it on the likes of every Streetfighter incarnation, King of Fighters, Tekken, MAME etc. 2. Unlike many sticks, this controller has considerable weight to it (2kg), to keep it sturdy as you play. It's also got turbo buttons and macro buttons, so you can assign button combinations and instantly pull off special moves. The corners of the unit are carefully rounded so they don't dig into your wrists as you play. 3. Arcade style joystick and button positions. Warning--- 1) It's definitely FORBIDDENED to plug the USB and PS2 port to your consoles at the same time! 2) Please DO NOT plug the USB port to your PS2 console. (Get more details from the User Manual used with PC ) 4. What's in the Box PS2/PS3/PC USB Fighting Stick CD driver User Manual Driver Download
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The stick worked first time without drivers on Windows 8 with Ultra Street Fighter 4. I haven't tried any of the other platforms it supports, but it's great to know it works with everything so you can take it to friends' houses, local events etc and not worry about what hardware they have.
The unit has decent rubber feet and sits well on a table without moving. It's comfy on my lap too, with a flat base with nothing protruding downwards at all. The screws are all recessed and most of them are hidden under the rubber feet, so it is not designed to be opened. Removing the base reveal a reasonably sturdy construction - a thick steel plate for the base itself, then thick moulded plastic upper with all the components mounted to it. It has a couple of firm pillars beneath where your hands rest to increase the rigidity, and more pillars below each button stabilising the bits you press against the steel base. These work pretty well to give it a stable feel, though the button responses themselves harm that feel overall.
The buttons are not microswitches, but instead are separate pods with contacts that tap through to a circuit board.Read more ›
This worked plug and play with Windows 7 64 bit, although a driver disk is supplied. The buttons are quiet and feel nice, with the shell being perfect. However a point gets knocked off for the stick. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the microswitches are loud. It's a little distracting. There's also quite a large dead zone - the stick wobbles around a bit before it contacts a switch. Not exactly perfect if you're after precision dodging in a 2D shooter but workable nonetheless. By default the stick will operate as a hat switch, but hold down a button combination and it switches over to analogue (some games will only pick up the analogue control, so it's handy to have and saves you resorting to a key mapper).
This gets a solid 4 stars if you're using it as supplied. If you're out for something to mod - be warned, this is not the most co-operative of beasts. The ball top of the stick appears to have been glued in place, so you'll need to hacksaw the shaft to remove it. The buttons are also a non-standard size - the larger ones are frustratingly a millimetre or two smaller than a 30 mm Sanwa with the smaller ones about 14 mm. They also operate by contact with a PCB (like a gamepad), so are not as friendly if you want to keep them (a shame, as the smaller ones are otherwise ideal for Start/Select).Read more ›
Im very glad I did as the stick works well!! I use it on the PS3 and it works flawlessly as a controller however it lacks a PS button so you would need to connect a ps3 controller to access the XMB. With Tekken 6 it works very well and will allow you to pull off certain moves that would be virtually impossible with a controller.
Quality wise is pretty good too as its very solid as a unit and also the stick is strong and can withstand vigorous movements.
Flaws- There are a few minor flaws to this Arcade Stick one being the buttons, when pushed it feels like rubber is underneath them. This makes you sometimes unsure whether you have pressed the button, the solution is to push the buttons all the way every time but this can decrease speed at times. Another flaw is that the stick is very noisy and the clicks can be heard through rooms :P This doesnt bother me much though.
Overall great stick for the price and it will make a good first stick.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Buttons and stick feel a bit flimsy but iv'e had it for about a year I think and it still works well enough. Cheap feeling thoughPublished 12 days ago by Koala_F
In comparison to its price, this is a very good stick with a responsive and solid build. However, the stick itself is kind of loose, which makes it hard to get the exact direction... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Super happy with the price and the product; firm solid construction, really good quality (apart from the joystick, a little loose on my purchase). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Junior White
Been using this solidly for a month now and i can highly recommend it if your a casual gamer who wants to upgrade from a gamepad. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good starter level stick for those thinking about investing in an arcade stick. I used this for 6 to seven months before i upgraded into a high tier stick. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Dzhalal
this stick feels good to use and works very well for fighting games.Published 10 months ago by Alex Belcher
This is a nice arcade stick for the price, with responsive buttons and stick. Its footprint is about the size of an A4 sheet of paper and it is around 6cm tall (not including the... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Secret Squirrel