Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
Hello. When you place your order please follow it up by sending a note to the vendor which you can do if you go into 'your account' and into 'your orders'. In this note please specify which filter you would like and your American fridge/freezer model. This way we can be 100% certain that we are sending you the correct filter. Kind Regards, Victoria
31 Jul 2014 by E N.
votes
Yes 2filters excellent value
10 Dec 2013 by Visa
votes
does the filter you have taken out match the new replacement ? I bought replacement filter and fitted with no problem. I will check our fridge / freezer style number and let you know.
17 Jan 2014 by Mr L.
votes
It twists into the 'socket' in top back roght hand corner of fridge compartment. Can't miss it.
24 Jul 2014 by nikik
votes
They sent me the F version even though the picture they show is the G. As I noted on my review, the F is compatible but inferior and is (or at least was when I last looked) available cheaper on e-bay. Chapter and verse available here: http://applianceoutlet.merchandise247.net/da29-00003f-samsung-aqua-pure-plus-refrigerator-filter/da29-00003f-samsung-aqua-pure-plus-refrigerator-filter/ . Not sure how much difference it makes in reality (the F works fine as far as I can tell) but they shouldn't advertise one thing and sell another.
9 Dec 2013 by Philip Williams
votes
My model could be different from yours but I bought the best filter and I am looking forward to order more next time. Thanks
12 days ago by Passmore P Maxwebo
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers