- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Universitat Politecnica de Valencia (23 July 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8497052757
- ISBN-13: 978-8497052757
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 20.1 x 1.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 661,779 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Unit 20: Bartlett School of Architecture Paperback – 23 Jul 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This is a compendium of the projects by Unit 20 students of the Bartlett School of Architecture, University College London, one of the world's top and most experimental architecture schools. The unit is directed by Salvador Perez Arroyo and Marcos Cruz, who have been working together on it for three years. The projects, which are published with the collaboration of the architecture school of the Universidad Politecnica of Valencia, are of great experimental value and have been developed with very precise models and large-scale computer drawings. Each project is explained at length and in detail. The book covers three years of work on themes such as: growth, micro-machines, prostheses and nanotechnology. The projects have won numerous awards from the university. The book reflects the notable influence of Peter Cook, Director of the Barlett School and author of the introduction, and of the Archigram philosophy translated into our contemporary language.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Study & Teaching
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design