on 2 September 2012
£3.99 pair of New (Unisex) Gold Aviator Sunnglasses with Black Lens, with Cloth Case UV400.

For a very reasonable price, I did not expect such a Great pair of Sunglasses. There is so much that can go wrong. You Know, There are dark glasses but they don't work in the Sun, making things brighter than when you are not wearing them. This is EXACTLY Not The Case with these Sunglasses. They are exactly as described, and work Brilliantly to allow you Clear Vision on the Sunniest of Days. And we've had a good view of them this year. Great product. Great value, Great delivery time, and I am more than Happy with the whole deal. Proving, once again, that shopping through Amazon (for even the cheapest of items) is, yet again a 5 Star Experience. Highly Recommended. Thank you.
on 25 September 2012
I love my Sunglasses, I have two pairs and I'm never without them! (They go with the hat and leather Jacket you see?)
Well anyone, even though these are pretty cheap, they do exactly what they say, and are more sturdy (at least the pair I got) then some other reviews are saying! So yes, they keep the sun out, keep your eyes protected! (So you can peel onions? And... They look super cool and still suit even when it's raining... If you just want to be different?)

But yes, a bit more detail, with them being such wide lenses, they cover more of the eye, therefore even with the UV400 they offer MORE protection the most of the Sunglasses I have come across before, and even with today's modern and advancing technological Sciences, the eyes are so unique they are un-repairable, so why take the risk?

I would recommend you purchase these Sunglasses so you can see what I am trying to explain for yourself, and I promise you, you WON'T regret it! (But just in case... Have a Cookie **Gives Cookie** and we'll say no more on the matter!)

So yes!

5/5 Stars! And would recommend (Because I just did!):) :)

~~Maffy
on 27 February 2014
Opend them up and couldn't beleive how nice they looked. They felt sturdy and quite strong. I put them on and they were really wonky...and its not because of my head!!! I tried to bend the bits that go round your ears but still no luck. Such a shame as I reslly liked the style and feel of them. I bought another pair from another seller. And 10/10 for them. And they were 21p cheaper too :)
on 18 June 2013
my work collegue brought for himself but then gave it to his uncle but to be honest gold and black tints i told him its not for the young person, more for someone more mature. but still a good pair of glasses durable strong and for the price its brilliant.
on 24 July 2013
I bought this for an 80's style stag do, as our theme was 'Top Gun'. I thought for this price for one night is great.....But....
I have ended up wearing them since after everyone said they prefer them to my wrap around ones.....lol
They are pretty good quality for the price....
If I break mine, I will be buying another pair....
Superb....
on 6 March 2013
They are a little bit on the flimsy side but they do fit inside my motorcycle crash helmet where many others do not. They look like aviators from a distance so that's not bad. The key thing is that they actually fit and do what they're supposed to do.
on 19 April 2013
The model is quite like the famous aviator designer one and the glasses stay on your face very well. I haven't had any problems with the screws coming lose even though I use them almost everyday. Definitely brilliant quality for the price!
on 16 June 2016
As described no problems quality mor than acceptable for the price paid
on 24 July 2013
Excellent sunglasses, duplicate Ray ban. Very effective in bright light and for sensitive eyes. Looks great. Comfortable to wear and very good build. Good for rough usage and cheap. All this for under £5 what more do you want?
on 8 August 2010
These sunglasses work very well and block out the sun fantastically!
Sometimes the lens comes out but they easily pop back in again!
The sunglasses for me ( 11 years old ) were very big but i don't know if they will fit anyone else but they are to big for my dad to!

See one answered question