Discover what Unified Communications can do for your business
In our increasingly mobile world, communication must be effective, global, and available through multiple technologies seamlessly. Unified Communications logically blends and combines previously separate services and features, making communication possible by any means, with anyone, using any of your devices.
This complex topic is perfect for a book dedicated to making everything easier! Unified Communications For Dummies introduces you to the many advantages this technology offers your business and shows you how to develop a strategy for bringing it about.
- Unified Communications is a new paradigm for working and communicating efficiently and collaboratively
- This book explains the features available with Unified Communications and how they can create new capabilities to drive customer satisfaction
- Shows how Unified Communications encompasses office and mobile phones, voicemail, instant messaging, fax, Internet phone calls, texting, and even Web conferencing
- Provides a step-by-step approach for creating a Unified Communications strategy
- Offers tips for improving the implementation process
- Shares real-world examples of how Unified Communications is being used today
Unified Communications For Dummies shows you how to meet business needs with this emerging, cutting-edge solution.
From the Back Cover
Voicemail, e–mail, IM, video conferencing here′s how to get them all working together Unify your company′s communications so your employees, clients, and suppliers can communicate more efficiently to boost your bottom line. This easy–to–understand guide shows you how to develop a strategy for unified communications, make the case for it to your stakeholders, identify the equipment you need, and implement your program. Discover the problem evaluate your current situation and recognize the limitations of unconnected communications Learn the parts get acquainted with the components of a unified communications system From voice to VoIP see how to maximize VoIP for instant communication with multiple contacts Start with what you have discover new ways to use the variety of options you may already have available Formulate your plan develop realistic goals, research resources, and prepare for implementation Educate stakeholders maintain communication about the plan, how to use the system, and the benefits it offers Think ahead anticipate growth and assure that your unified communications program keeps pace Be compliant know compliance requirements and security protocols Open the book and find: How to assess your existing communications Ten unified communications solutions to investigate The benefits of UC to your business How to make the case for your plan Tools you′ll need Troubleshooting advice How to compare various technologies Resources for learning more