• Over 20,000 Copies Downloaded - That's a lot of fans!
• Book #1 in the 'Seasonal Collection of Recipes with Coffee.'
• If you love cooking and you love coffee — this is your book.
"I LOVE coffee and I love this book! Have already tried a couple of the cocktails and last night I made my first ever coffee cake. Get it!" - Jayne (Amazon Reviewer)
"I didn't know what to expect from a book that uses coffee as the main ingredient… If you love coffee -- or even just like it -- you'll find these recipes mouth-watering. One thing I particularly enjoyed about this book is that the author's charm and humor comes through in the recipes, something I look for in a good cookbook." - Book_Fiend (Amazon Reviewer)
"If you're looking for some great fall sweets that won't fail to impress, you definitely want this book!!" - Lori (Amazon Reviewer)
Fall — Cool morning air, leaves change color in to beautiful golden hues... the beautiful season of fall is on the way, and with it, kitchens fill with warming foods and drinks to keep the cold guests happy.
In this unique recipe book, Billy Taylor shares a selection of hand-chosen recipes with coffee that really show the true essence of fall. Using pumpkin, spices and nuts, plus amazing fall fruits like pomegranates and persimmons — these recipes will fill your kitchen with sensational aromas; and probably a guest or two!
Having worked with coffee for decades, Billy is not only author of this collection of recipe books, but also the lead editor of CoffeeMakers411.com - a website dedicated to reviewing coffee makers. So he knows a thing or two about coffee, that's for sure!
As part of the 'Seasonal Collection of Recipes with Coffee' you can learn how to make some classic fall recipes like:
• 'Spiced Pumpkin Cake with Walnuts and Coffee Cream'
• 'The Humble Apple Pie with a Caffeine Kicker'
• 'Hazelnut & Cranberry Espresso Swirl Cake'
• 'Pumpkin Spiced Latte'.
Plus enjoy a few more exciting seasonal recipes, such as:
• 'Cold-Pressed Coffee Gelée with Cayenne Cream'
• 'Nude Sumatran Coffee Brownies'
• 'Coffee Cake of the Gods'
• 'Drunken Espresso Cheesecake'
• 'Coffee, Almond & Orange Liqueur Truffles'
• 'Tipsy Monk's Coffee'
• 'Orange Coffee Bourbon Liqueur'
• 'Pomegranate and Espresso Infused Vodka Martini'
• and many more.
Try these coffee recipes out on your family, or impress your neighbors with some coffee cake recipes that will leave them drooling...
"I really enjoyed the fun and delightful spin on this baking guide. I love coffee and the fall season...this book combines both delishlishly." Signe Perrecone (Amazon Reviewer)
"I could not have stumbled upon this gem at a better time, the holidays are just around the corner, and now I can finally win some family brownie points this year! I'm especially excited about the coffee cake. Thank You!" - James (Amazon Reviewer)
Get your copy today, and start cooking with coffee.