Size: ST-28|Change

on 27 May 2014
This product arrived quickly (using Prime delivery, it arrived only 1 day later than it should have, still better than the other reviewer).

After arriving I placed my GoPro Hero 3+ inside, it fitted snuggly, and closed the hatch, my GoPro was kept waterproof, no bubbles came out, it seems quite robust.

The only downside I have found is that the latch comes off very easily (only when undoing, it is very secure when closed), when attempting to fast change from the GoPro official case to this one, the latch fell off. This was fine in this circumstance but on a cold day, with freezing hands this could become quite a fumbling experience.

Also, the latch was a little sharp on the fingers to undo, nothing I couldn't cope with, but it may become annoying to some if you choose to change case a lot.

This was compared with the GoPro waterproof case that comes with the GoPro Hero 3+, which has the new improved latch system, so I may be grumbling about nothing.

Hope this helps someone.
on 30 October 2015
Loads cheaper than the original GoPro and no encountered issues however, we are using it only on dry land where I am confident it will protect the gopro. In the water who knows (tests with a tissue on the bath suggest it is alright), I know someone that had an issue with a genuine one leaking and GoPro replaced his camera, if I was going to use it in the water I'd get a genuine product.
on 20 April 2016
Item comes from China, so if you are on a hurry look somewhere else. The case fits perfectly to a GoPro 3 camera, and comes with the waterproof back cover ONLY. The snap latch is similar to the original GoPro 2, so easier to open and close it than GoPro 3. I tried replacing single parts only from the new into my old case but they don't fit as good as the original so I ended up drilling four holes on the back door to get some sound. I don't actually use it underwater. Otherwise the case looks as solid as the original GoPro.
on 6 January 2015
Wasn't a good housing as it broke on a water slide in Turkey just 5 days after buying it. We aren't taking amazing impact either just a gentle water slide.... I'm sure this wouldn't happen with the genuine GoPro housing! Spend more for Better quality!
on 23 May 2016
Lens cover smashed after 2 impacts, pretty poor for an action cam. Still what do you except from a £5 case... if anyone knows if I can buy just the lens replacement I would be interested. Going to try to contact the seller for a replacement
on 1 September 2015
Took the camera with the new case to a water park whilst on holiday, after two rides we noticed the case was getting wet inside. When looking closer we noticed water had leaked through the case and onto the camera. Couldn't use it anymore throughout the rest of the day or our holiday. Very disappointed in the case, hopefully the camera isn't ruined.
on 16 April 2015
I don't need this to be waterproof, so I cant comment. As far as being an extra housing - its great value. Go Pro 4 Black fits fine - seems good quality. Very happy for the price. Delivered in time - no hassles. would recommend.
on 28 July 2015
got this for a holiday.took the "WATERPROOF HOUSING" UNDERWATER.
IS NOT WATERPROOF!
BROKE MY GOPRO ON THE 1ST DAY!
on 27 October 2015
rubbish , as camara does not fit , would send back but cant be bothered,my own fault should have read reviews befor ordering.
on 7 August 2015
Absolutely terrible product. Brought it to the sea, my gopro shut off and got water damage and is now broken. 300€ camera gone because of a s***ty not working "waterproof" case.