- Paperback: 265 pages
- Publisher: DBQA Publishing; 2nd Revised edition edition (1 July 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0953580210
- ISBN-13: 978-0953580217
- Product Dimensions: 20.6 x 14.8 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,298,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Understanding Wine Technology: The Science of Wine Explained Paperback – 1 Jul 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This is a book worth every penny and I cannot recommend it too highly. -- E R Adlard, Chromatographia
From the Author
The first edition, published in 2000, ran to three print runs and the time was right for a new edition, which brings the information right up-to-date and incorporates the latest developments in the constantly changing world of winemaking.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
of wine making.