- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Classics (7 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141392029
- ISBN-13: 978-0141392028
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 1.7 x 18.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,132 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Understanding a Photograph (Penguin Modern Classics) Paperback – 7 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
One of the most influential intellectuals of our time (Observer)
About the Author
John Berger was born in London in 1926. His acclaimed works of both fiction and non-fiction include the seminal Ways of Seeing and the novel G., which won the Booker Prize in 1972. In 1962 he left Britain permanently, and he now lives in a small village in the French Alps.