Learning an effective technique to deal with stress is becoming all too necessary in today's world, as we seem to be under greater pressure to meet tighter deadlines and higher expectations to forge ahead with our careers. Our home and family lives are also sadly far from immune to stress and anxiety, and it's clear that to achieve greater happiness and relaxation we need to find a way of dealing with the stresses and strains of modern living.
For over 5,000 years meditation has been used as a way of clearing the mind and enabling the body to deal with unhealthy pent up emotions, and allowing the meditator to achieve a greater level of relaxation and inner peace. After all this time, though, meditation is still viewed by many as a somewhat mystic ritual and its practice is very much misunderstood.
This book will give you a great understanding of how the ancient art of meditation can fit perfectly into your busy life, and how it can help you to deal with stress and make living enjoyable again.
By reading this book you will learn:
- How stress finds its way into your life, and the many ways that it can affect you.
- What meditation is and where it originates from.
- The numerous benefits that meditation can bring to your life, and how it can help you to deal with stress.
- Meditation tips and techniques that are essential for beginners.
- How to dismiss and debunk the myths and negativity that often surrounds meditation.
- A step-by-step meditation guide for beginners.
- How to increase your meditative ability, identify stressful triggers, and take action.
- How you can also use meditation to help with weight loss and to stop smoking, to make your life healthier.
- How to create and enjoy a lifestyle of meditative bliss.
"Understanding Meditation" is perfect for complete beginners or those with little experience, those who have tried meditation before and were unable to make it work for them, and even for seasoned meditation practitioners.
This book will teach you the tools that you can use to de-stress your life, and increase your happiness and understanding of how to achieve greater relaxation and joy from your work, family, and all aspects of your modern busy life.