This is a must for anyone who suffers from headaches (Good Book Guide, February 2004)
From the Back Cover
Most of us have headaches at some time or other. But some people find that headaches are ruining their life.
Dr Mark Forshaw is a chartered health psychologist. He shows you how your mind can influence bodily processes, making your headaches better or worse.
Understanding Headaches and Migraines provides clear and practical information on all types of headache and migraine, and the sources of help and treatment available. Here you will find:
- The symptoms and causes of the main types of headache.
- A checklist to help you identify which type of headache you have.
- Easy–to–read explanations of current research into headaches.
- Guidance on treatments, including complementary therapies.
- Where to find sources of further help and information.
An essential purchase for anyone who has ever suffered needlessly.