on 17 August 2013
Yes very interesting little Biblical dream book. A very interesting way of looking at the subject. Gives lots of scriptural reference and is Biblical based. Very interesting and has no reference to anything you may have read before. worth the read and I shall keep it on my book shelf as an excellent little reference book.
on 4 October 2010
someone recommended this book, so they clearly like it - but I don't think they listened to my request carefully. The book turned out to be a dictionary of sorts with a short introduction. Introduction was absolutely fine - but the book is now on the shelf and I'm not sure how much use it will get? I would have preferred more of the introduction or personal stories but if it's a dictionary you are after - it is absolutely fine.
on 29 November 2010
This is a very accessible, practical, starter book for those interested in the meaning behind their dreams. It does not give a long theology of dreams - if you want that then James Goll Dream Language would be more useful.
on 29 May 2013
Good quality came on time although I would have liked it a bit sooner. good packaging. it is what I ordered. over all happy!
on 14 May 2014
I Iike this book but hope to understand it more in the future I have been reading this book on and off for about two weeks