on 20 March 2015
Arrived on time and I am very happy with it. Lovely colour and really good comfortable fit. I ordered a medium and I am a size 12. I have had these tanks for several years now and they wash and wear extremely well, as well as perform well in the gym and are good value for money compared to other well known makes!!
on 1 August 2014
I bought a medium and should have gone small but it's ok, the material is a bit thicker than I would like and it's longer than any others I own, but it does the job and is a good shape.
on 16 September 2014
I really love this top! It’s very comfortable and flattering. I bought a small, but I’m considering getting another one in x-small.
The material is a bit thicker than many other sport tops, which I prefer.
I purchased the colour ‘brilliance’, a neon orange colour, and it is awesome - even on my incredible pale skin.
I totally recommend this top!
on 26 March 2015
The Victory II Tank is a great top, I wear it all the time not only exercising but as a vest under other tops. I'm not sure about the sizing. I bought the small and think it's a bit too large, then I got a xs and it was too small. I think the new styles have a sizing problem as I had others before and the xs was perfect. I also love UA leggings all the time, they're are the best, absolutely perfect.
The quality is excellent, I'll be getting some more but undecided about the size.
on 21 June 2014
I love this its so light weight I use it for long distance running and I now have 4, its great value for money for a really good named product
on 7 July 2015
I put as expected because there isn't a more apt catagory
The colour is exactly what I wanted.
However the back of the neck will not stay flat, it could be due to the size of the label, so I'm going to try removing it & hop its OK.
I do have avery narrow back but a large bust so it maybe that that causes the front to fit ok, & the back to not. Maybe I should have tried the compression tops but like I say I'm happy with the colour & its only for the gym so really what does it matter its the quality of the workout that really matters.
So I tell folk but I always wear good quality sports gear. lol
I'd say if youre something like a double DD or lower & average back width for your size you will probably find this a very good fit.
on 15 April 2015
Lovely item, as it is the compression fit it is quite fitted. Lovely grey colour and washes well. Has been extensively used and shows no sign of wear. Im a 10 and have this in a S and its a great fit.
on 28 July 2014
I now have 3 of these tops in different colours. They are THE BEST gym tops I have ever bought. They fit perfectly and don't 'cling' to you, so no worries if you are carrying a bit of extra weight around your middle. They stay DRY when you are working out and wash brilliantly. I would recommend them to anyone who works out.
on 3 January 2016
My biggest issue with this top is that it rides up when I am running - The first time I wore it I was constantly tugging it down and it made me feel quite self conscious. I've only worn it a couple of times since and it isn't too bad if I wear it underneath another top and tuck it into my bottoms to stop it riding up, but it now sits in the bottom of my drawer and i never wear it. It's a shame because it is good quality product and a lovely colour and it does fit as expected with a nice length (before it rides up).
on 3 September 2014
I have several of these tops, they are great for working out in. The pink one is particularly nice as such a pretty pink. They dry very quickly once washed so are very practical. Would highly recommend.