Size: FR : L (Taille Fabricant : LG)|Colour: Red/aluminium|Change

on 20 January 2014
This item (Under Armour New EU Charged Cotton SS Men's T-Shirt) arrived in good-quality and on-time. The t-shirt is well fitted and I am glad I decided to go for the medium instead of the large as this t-shift is well-fitting and has that slight compressed feel which is ideal when working out or when going for a run. Very comfortable and helps keep you dry and sweat free when working out or running which is very good for a cotton t-shirt. Would recommend and would buy again in the near future!
on 21 January 2014
Bought this for my son. It is slightly thicker than I expected but he is happy with it. Doesn't fit too snug and allows room for movement in the gym. Washes well.
on 12 November 2014
These tops are crackin'. I bought two in size large around a year ago, those show almost no degradation although are slightly baggier as I have lost some weight. I moved down a size and bought another two recently in black and white which look very good.

They are great for weightlifting in when using a belt, especially ohp, deadlift and squats as the elasticated fabric provides zero restriction.

Easily the most comfortable tops I have ever owned or worn.
on 14 August 2014
I used this for a tougudder expecting to throw it away. Was very hard wearing, got soaked several times and caked in mud. Came out the washing machine like new. Drys very fast! Even when the weathers not hot. Also feels cool when hot and sweaty. Must have in my opinion I wear these for mountain biking, gym and snowboarding too. Started wearing them a year ago and now I wouldn't buy anything else.
on 8 January 2014
Christmas present for my son who loved this T-Shirt, very comfortable material, appears very well made, nice and bright colour, good fit.
on 30 January 2014
Bought as a gift for my husband at Christmas. The shirt is light and fits well. Used for the gym.
on 4 October 2014
I bought the XL and it fits nice and loose. I have a 43inch chest and a stocky build.
on 21 January 2015
Great gentle feel to the material which wears and washes well. Because I had previously bought a couple of the compression tops size large, I ordered large in this style. But I could probably have got away with medium as they are generously sized.
on 7 July 2013
Well yes it's just a T-shirt but one of the best I have bought, I work abroad and my cloths get boiled and tumble dried 3 times a week and the shirt always cones back looking good a fitting well. Love the stretch factor of it emencely...
on 6 March 2016
I have a lot op UA shirts and loose is like a reglar T-shirt, Fitted is like a size too small t-shirt, but not too tight as it will stretch in all directions. Good shirt, but dont was is too warm as is will schrink too baby size.