- From club sets and clothing to balls and training equipment, save up to 40% on golf gear by checking out our latest deals.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Under Armour New EU Tech Men's Short Sleeve T-Shirt Pink Npu/Ady Size:XXL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lightweight UA TechTM Fabric - A softer, more natural feel for superior comfort.
- 4-way Stretch Fabrication - Improves mobility, while helping to maintain shape.
- Signature Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat away from the body, keeping you cooler and drier.
- Loose Fit - Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion and breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
- Heatgear - For when it's hot. Keeping athletes cool and dry. Lightweight, high-performance fabric maximizes comfort and breathability.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
All-soft, stretchy and wicks sweat like a beast. Under Armour TechTM Heatgear T-Shirt is built with technology that helps you perform better, from serious cross training to hard gym workouts. It's lightweight and the fast moisture wicking technology removes moisture fast, ensuring you are never weighed down. But to totally crush the standard for a great T-shirt, Under Armour's HeatGear® fabric also gives you unparalleled stretch and flexibility - additionally, a neon hue that sits between pink and orange finishes the piece in a bold, distinctive aesthetic that further sets it apart.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As far as measurements go, I think they run a little large. To assist you in sizing, for reference I am 6' and the large was a bit snug back when I was 16 stone (225lbs) and (slightly ;)) round around the middle, now I am in better shape and weighing 13st 4lbs (186lbs) and the medium size is a great fit, snug (not tight) around chest and shoulders and with room to breath around the waist.
Highly recommended, remember to wear something warm over it when travelling to the gym though or you will freeze.
I'm a 36" waist, big boned bloke and it fitted me spot on!
Not too clingy or fitted and perfect as a base layer or just sitting in the sun in the pub garden.
Super soft and quality shirt and will be ordering more for the summer!
As always Under Armour is great quality and the tshirt washing great and fits really well.
I find these a fraction long but only slightly so no big issue.
Vivid colour, and fits exactly to the contours of your body...the drawback being any amount of body fat is clearly visible.
I don't give 5 starts as it's the kind of material that will snag easily, and then look pretty shabby.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Husband likes the material and the fit.,
However, a bit too pink he says, but he's wearing to the gym,,,I think its a lovely colour and fit.
Unfortunately a bit baggy on my husband he prefers bit more substantial fabricPublished 9 months ago by cindylou
Bought this for my dad for his christmas.. he tains in this all the time.. one of the best tops he has ever had... he will be getting another for fathers day . Read morePublished 11 months ago by Susan McPherson
I bought 6 of these in variouse sizes for me and my mates to complete a Tough Mudder in. I had sponsors logos printed onto them. Read morePublished 11 months ago by S