on 24 November 2013
These are a godsend. I have quite thick legs which rub together when running (and, unfortunately, when walking long distances). I've replaced all my pants with these. Absolutely got rid of all chafing and are very comfortable to wear. Also dry very quickly after washing which is always a bonus. Great for playing sports in as compression pants too, helping to keep everything in place.
on 22 October 2014
The contoured pouch makes all the difference to a pair of boxer jocks. The jocks are very comfortable to wear, and your penis stays in place all the time in the pouch. Other boxer shorts I've worn in the past have not had a contoured pouch, and quite often they've been uncomfortable to wear after a few hours. This is because my penis can end up lying horizontal, or go down the inside leg. Occasionally it can pop through the fly opening. One of my initial concerns was these pants do have a fly opening, but there is sufficient overlap, so popping out is not a problem. A very comfortable pair of pants of which I have bought 5 so far
on 3 April 2016
Under Armour Men's The Original 9 Boxer Jock (amazon.co.uk)
Men's UA Original Series 23 cm Boxerjock (Under Armour UK)
STYLE 1230365
SP 2016
A "Verified purchase" you will find at amazon.de (Verifizierter Kauf)

Recommended size, specified at body height / weight ratio :

Size "Large" (L)
Height : 5'7" - 6'1" Weight : 188 lbs - 223 lbs

Size " Xtra Large" (XL)
Height : 5'5" - 6'1" Weight : 224 lbs - 255 lbs

Size " XXtra Large" (XXL)
Height : 5'5" - 6'1" Weight : 256 lbs - 283 lbs

The inseam of this "Boxer Brief" is 9 Inches or 23 cm.
If you happen to fall in between sizes (+/- 6 lbs or +/- 2,5 kg), I recommend you go for the bigger size.

You have to put exactly the Words :"Under Armour Men's The Original 9 Boxer Jock" into your keyboard so that you will find this Boxerjock at amazon.co.uk but you already have found it because you read this review.
Amazon wants to sell the 3 and 6 Inches Boxerjocks, but honestly those are ... Ugh! I don't wear any other underwear than these 9 Inches Boxerjocks.
I discovered this underwear many years ago, at the time I worked in the United States. Before that I wore briefs, knickers and boxer shorts. I hated them. Beneath my jeans or trousers the leg hems rode up any time and it was very uncomfortable, not something you want to feel when you are standing in the kitchen and the water runs down your a.. .
Then a dear friend of me recommended the UA "Original" 9 Inch Boxerjock. Instantly they made an impression. I did and do love these unconditionally and passionately. Nothing touches my family jewels (exept "You know who") than "Men's UA Original Series 23 cm Boxerjock".
Throughout the time of many years I have read many reviews of disappointed customers. They express their disapproval of the "new and to loose waistband", the "new and to tight legs".
If I would be a "bean counter" I would agree but I am not. These Boxerjock are currently the best you can purchase on the market. From the beginning of their existence.
The waistband is and were soft and comfortable. You don't want any waistband that constricts into your hips. You wear pants, running leggings or shorts and don't want to feel any additional pressure there. The same is said about wearing jeans.
The breathability at the "You know where" is just exceptional. You can wear these Boxerjocks for two, three days in a row (you pig!) and nothing reeks. I recommend you do change daily. (Hygiene is the word). All features provided at the "You know where" are very functional and thought through. Any moistness disappears very quickly but the best is the problem arises "hardly".;)
The tight legs are due that Under Armour changed not just only the cut but the HeatGear fabric too. The new HeatGear fabric is a little less stretchable than the old one. Why? Compression! Everyone wants compression! Shirts must have compression, running leggings too. Why not underwear? I let you decide if you want it but here it prevents effectively the ride up of the leg hem. The pressure is very moderate. I don't feel it at all.
The fit of the whole Boxerjock is outstanding. Period.
FIVE stars because I can't give more. A must have.

PS. The tightness of the legs are more noticeable with the gray one's than the black.
VINE VOICEon 29 July 2012
These Under Armour "The Original" 9" Boxer Shorts are really comfortable and practical for everyday wear. They really only seem to have one issue - the waistband. If you are borderline between one size and another, you may find the waistband digs in - and it digs in with mighty power. It also, because of its width, has a tendency to roll over on itself. Otherwise, these boxers have nice light material, supportive, stretchy, good quality, and no issues with riding up. Both the 9" and 6" versions of these shorts are good, but I prefer the 9".

So, with the exception of the waistband, these are great. The waistband could do with some redesign - including, hopefully, toning down the bright red advertisement for Under Armour.
on 19 April 2016
So I've waited a while to review this product as I wanted to give it a wear a few times and put it through a few washes to make sure that they stood up to the test as I planned on ordering more pairs of these for every day use if these ones were up to my standards. I can safely say that I will definitely be buying more of these soon after writing this review!

These boxer jocks are simply a delight to wear. They have a nice tight fit that feels like you've gained a new silky smooth layer of skin when wearing them, which after a couple of minutes just feels like you're going commando (lol). Despite their tight fit though, it's not tight around your meat & veg so don't worry about that if that's what you were thinking!

Quite honestly I can't think of any cons... I guess the leg length might be a little too long for your liking but if that's the case they do these in various lengths that are made with exactly the same material/design; so choose whichever one suits you!
on 11 November 2012
Product arrived well packaged undamaged and within the delivery schedule. A quality product well constructed and extremely comfortable to wear. I have worn them on a long haul (18hr flight) and they were comfortable throughout. Excellent.
on 1 August 2015
What am I reviewing : Under Armour Original Boxerjock (Boxer Brief) 9 Inch

Order Date: 25th March 2015

How much did it cost: £11 (FREE POSTAGE)

Who did i buy it from: Amazon Uk

How long did it take to arrive: 3 Days

What are the pro's: Tight fitting but not tight around your important bits and bobs, Very supportive around your bits and bobs while exercising, Nice quality, Non fading colour even after numerous washes, Comfortable waistband, Faultless design and construction. Looks just as good (maybe better) as any other premium quality underwear. Garment is practical and still looks very masculine, fashionable and also anatomically enhancing around the changing rooms, available in many colours and sizes, not too expensive, maintains its look after numerous washes, keeps you dry and non-sweaty where it matters.

What are the con's: None

Would I recommend this to others: YES

Will I buy this again: YES

Sum up the review: These briefs are perfect and do when you need them to do very well indeed. They are not too expensive and come in numerous leg lengths. What is best about these is the feel of them against your skin, they are very lightweight but performs extraordinarily well keeping you dry and fresh throughout the day. I wear mine on most days even when i am not working out. They are awesome all day boxers. The best part is the amount of support you get. It keeps those (you know) bits secure and non-bouncing around, this maintains all round comfort no matter what the level of exercising you do, plus the supportive pouch fits snugg but not too tight just like the rest of the garment. I am currently in the process of replacing all my underwear with under-armour. I am more than happy with them. If your a dude who struggles to find proper fitting, comfortable underwear that performs well when exercising and also when just wearing them as everyday under wear then you cannot go wrong with these. I have washed mine now numerous times and the garment is just as it was when first opening. Calvin Klein could learn a thing or two in my opinion.

Reviewed by Darren Hayes

Date reviewed: 1st August 2015
on 29 November 2013
Received it on time and as described, the product is well made and very comfy A good one to treat yourself with or to make into a present for someone you care about. Nice one, recommended.
on 18 October 2013
Great boxers guys, very comfortable, very cool to wear and supportive. No chaffing, no sweat and great style. Value for money too.
on 16 March 2016
DISPATCHED SAME DAY, DELIVERY NEXT DAY. PERFECT FIT. WOULD 200% RECOMMEND. BOUGHT FOR FUTURE TRAVELS PERFECT PAIR OF UNDER ARMOUR. VERY FLEXIBLE AND DURABLE. RETAINS HEAT BUT KEEPS YOU COOL AND DRY. VERY VERY PRACTICAL FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR THAT EDGE ON WHATEVER PERFORMANCE YOU ARE LOOKING TO DO. THANK YOU.