on 13 February 2013
No really: best ever in the cool, comfortable no bunching stakes. I bought them for under motorbike kit, when the ever-present threat of monkey-butt can make undressing at the end of the day a less than fabulous experience. I now wear them as the underwear of choice. I know: your day is much improved by knowing these details: you're welcome.
on 14 November 2014
Read a lot about these before buying, I sometimes chaff between my thighs on long walks, but not with these, they are long enough to cover the area that rubs. They also let the sweat disperse and I have noticeably drier nads! One slight disadvantage that I noticed was, that because they don't have much substance to them, if you fart there is no resistance at all, so rather than a gradual change in ambience, that you would get with cotton scads, with these it's instant! If you drop one, there is no escape, you can forget about nonchalantly wandering off and letting someone else take the blame, you won't be able to move a muscle before all eyes are on you!
88 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2014
Recently redesigned- these underwear used to be great for people who lift weights because of the extra room around the glutes and thighs, but this seems to have been removed.
Still a relatively high quality product, as someone with a 36" waist, the size Large is uncomfortably tight, buy larger than you think you need.
VINE VOICEon 29 July 2012
These Under Armour "The Original" 6" Boxer Shorts are really comfortable and practical for everyday wear. They really only seem to have one issue - the waistband. If you are borderline between one size and another, you may find the waistband digs in - and it digs in with mighty power. It also, because of its width, has a tendency to roll over on itself. Otherwise, these boxers have nice light material, supportive, stretchy, good quality, and no issues with riding up. As good as these 6" shorts are, I actually prefer the 9" version, so for anybody dithering between the two, I would say to try the 9" version.

So, with the exception of the waistband, these are great (although I prefer the 9" version). The waistband could do with some redesign - including, hopefully, toning down the bright red advertisement for Under Armour.
on 3 December 2013
These are probably the most comfortable boxers I have ever worn.

I use them when playing football, at the gym for running and weights, and general day to day use.
They feel silky smooth on your skin and are very supportive without being too tight.
The material is great and allows air to circulate. They never ride up no matter if I am playing sports or not.

They don't retain moisture like cotton and I will 100% be buying more!
on 24 July 2015
Bought two pairs - they're very comfortable and I'll be buying more soon. I DO recommend following the Under Armour size chart though because I typically wear an M or even L on most brands, but XL fit perfectly for me. L or M would've been very tight. So just be very cautious with the sizing, especially since you can't return underwear for obvious reasons.
on 8 July 2014
I originally bought these for exercise but found them so comfortable I've now got ten pairs and wear them daily. They offer great support, are very light and wick moisture away quickly. The legs stay in place and they dry almost instantly when washed. One point I would make is to wash without fabric softener, as with all fabrics of this kind it will make them water resistant. So as I will have to wash them separately I can't give the full five stars.
on 22 December 2013
These boxers are great for long term travel or any activity which makes you perspire a lot as they have moisture wicking properties which draws the sweat away from you and has odor control as well. They are also fast drying and very comfortable so would be perfect for backpacking. One pair could last two days if only for casual use. Great price compared to other brands of these types of underwear.
on 26 April 2016
Looked at some of the reviews for this item and they sounded really good. They were fairly comfortable to wear at first and I thought I was onto a winner and wanted to buy some more. However, after wearing them for an hour or so I found they made me sweat more than normal and they kept falling down and needed to be constantly pulled up. Some reviews said to buy 1 size up so I got an XL rather than my normal L. I wasn't a happy camper so I made enquiries about sending them back for a smaller pair. The returns policy is you pay for the P+P, I'm not paying any more than I have already, for the price I was expecting something special but what I got isn't that good, and certainly not worth the extortionate price charged and would never buy again
on 24 March 2012
I bought a pair of these to try out as I'd heard good things about the rest of the Under Armour range, and I'm fed up with Calvin Kleins as the quality is awful with them these days.

Totally converted now. I was initially a bit skeptical about them as they're all polyester, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Firstly, they're very very high quality. Even the packaging is superbly engineered. They're a lot cooler and lighter than just about everything else I've worn, cotton and microfiber stuff included. They keep everything where it needs to be, wick moisture away, and stay nice and cool. All the seams and stitching feels very high quality, they're nice and stretchy and the waistband is the perfect size.

Perfect everyday undies, with the added bonus of being great for sports. Highly recommended and I don't think they'll be falling apart anytime soon.