on 3 June 2013
I'm 16 & half stone and wear an XL in Nike & Adidas football/running tops and this in a size XL is a perfect fit.

It's tight and, if it's your first base layer, can feel uncomfortable on first wear. That's what I found, when I first started wearing them (ColdGear in winter) a few years ago, but persevered and after a couple of football matches I got used to the close fit and now find it alien to exercise and not wear a base layer!

If you're a runner, a plus point is that wearing a base layer prevents nipple rub/bleeding if you've got a shirt/vest that scratches/irritates.

I find that I can wear this in any of the "high" temperatures that the UK summer presents us with and I don't feel I get too hot. In fact I feel more comfortable as it really does its job of wicking the sweat away without the fabric feeling wet against your skin. It's only when you take it off that you can see how hard you've worked yourself!

Also washes very well too. Have work it quite a few times already and washed it each time, without fabric conditioner (so no 2-in-1 tablets) and it always feels super smooth and soft and it's retained its shape and elasticity perfectly. Judging by the older Under Armour gear I have, I fully expect it to last me a good few years without even starting to fall to bits.
on 21 May 2013
This compression T-Shirt has an excellent fit which stays close the the body like a second skin, perfect for long periods of exercise.
on 7 November 2013
I really liked this T-Shirt and i am going order more of them in the next few week's
And some other or the design's in the future.
They are a great price i did check around for them on other site's but Amazon done them
at the best price for me
Keep up the great work.
on 23 July 2015
Great compression top for running. Wish it had a few panels on the front though, I have a budget one that does a better job of compression on my torso as it has panels. Great quality though - will buy another one for sure.
on 26 July 2014
Really good compression top, have a couple of various Under Armour Heat Gear tops and this is another good one. Be warned though, small is very small!
on 25 June 2014
Order turned up when they said, used them on my run to remember 2014 13 marathons in 13 days. Found them good for all weather running !
on 17 October 2013
Have bought this product before for my husband and he is pleased with the quality and keeps him warm when out running in the winter
on 25 December 2014
Excellent product and really comfortable and greatly helps during workouts.
on 10 August 2013
My friend has a number of Under Armour shirts and I bought him this for his birthday - he was delighted with it and it fits really well. Be aware that the US versus European sizing of Under Armour varies - he is an L in Polish sizes and XL in US sizes - so you need to check the sizing.
on 26 January 2015