Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£15.00+ £4.99 shipping

on 27 December 2013
I wear this for running when the weather is freezing. It is very warm but wick off the sweat quickly. The length is long enough to cover the halfway of the hip so it doesn't come up to your waist and expose your tummy when running. Love it.
on 8 February 2012
Very warm & comfortable, washes o.k., best thermals she's had. in fact, i can't get her out of 'em... recommended.
on 24 April 2012
I am really happy with this product I now have 3 of them. I use them to run or cycle in, i chose a larger size for warmth rather then compression. I wear them with jeans too on colder days. Altogether a good all round top.
on 10 December 2014
I am 5'3" and a size 8 and I purchased the smallest size which is an XS, good compression, good fit in the chest and the quality of the material is brilliant as you would expect for the price. However what I did not expect was to receive something that fits like a dress, I kid you not. I am aware the top is longer length which is usually good for me as I am quite long in the body and I usually like a little extra length to stop the draft but this is ridiculous. The model in the picture must be 6'5" maybe taller because for me personally this top is way too long. This top on me reaches way past my bottom and down to about halfway on my thighs, not great if you are wearing trouser or plan on tucking it into anything. For me this top is a no go.
on 18 March 2014
I bought this top to wear as a base layer for golf and skiing. I'm 5' 8" tall and hate when you get a gap between your trousers and top, not a problem with top. I liked the silicone strip round the bottom that stopped it riding up. The sleeves were a good length. All in all a great buy for me.
on 29 December 2013
Bought after being advised to wear for golf with layers. A size 12 got the large next one will be a medium (not sure how fitted/tight it should be) great under fleece as silky. Will be buying another
on 20 July 2014
I would definitely recommend this top for running in cold weather or where you're expecting to get wet. I wore this for Tough Mudder and it kept me warm throughout.

The length of the body and arms is great and the rubber strip along the hem of the body is great and has ensured it has never ridden up.

It does seem true to size, I'm a size 8 and I ordered a small. It fits perfectly. Nice and tight as compression tops should be.
on 18 October 2013
This is such a great purchase - it is amazing. Fits close to the body feels like a second skin. Kept me warm and didn't restrict my movements on the golf course. Wish I'd bought more - the ladies on the golf course have been trying to get these at this amazing price but with no success as they are usually twice the price. The neck fits well and the hem has a grip which keeps it from riding up. LOVE IT!
Excellent item, but watch the size you order as it is a very tight fit. Go for at least one size more than your normal otherwise instead of snug it will be too tight for comfort and restrict any physical activity.
on 24 November 2015
This compression shirt is fantastic fits like a clove nice & tight but with movement slightly tight around the neck but this is not a problem and soon disappears once worn a few times, as its a thicker fabric takes a little longer to dry but comes up like new, understanding fabric and this type of garment is very important, bought for a size 8-10 and is Perfect & the colour is Gorgeous
This review was written soon after purchase but for some technical reason didn't get published hey ho, Hope this is of help