on 19 September 2013
Good product ... expensive. perfect size for me and i'm 34 leg and 32/33 waist and I bought the medium size
on 10 March 2015
I'm currently training for a Half and Full marathon and needed something to keep me warm through the Autumn/winter training months. I had tried a random pair of running tights from a high street shop and thought they were okay. I thought I would give UA ColdGear a try and for £25 (including the delivery) thought it was worth the gamble.

After more than 3 months using them, I can say that I am still very happy. I am around 5.7 ft tall, and 63 kg and purchased the SM size. Whilst they can be hard at first to fit round the ankles, once on they are brilliant. They are described as ultra tight so be prepared for the snug fit. My legs feel warm (but not too warm), and the compression seems to aid my leg muscles especially for the longer runs. They also remained relatively dry during my last outdoor run when it started to rain - my legs were warm and dry, but my feet and top half were soaked! Overall, I am very impressed.
on 17 February 2014
I've never used full leggings before but have used compression shorts from other brands. I can say that these are definitely on par and for the most part better than my compression shorts, especially during the cold winter months. They are tight enough without being uncomfortable or restrictive and the quality is top quality as you would expect from UA.

Also at this price, where Nike and Adidas leggings can hit £40-£60 these are an absolute steal.
on 18 December 2014
Great Product. As with most Under Armour clothing, it is of high quality. I wear them for biking underneath other trousers. They keep you well insulated and the bite of the winter weather out. I'm 6'2" 105kg, and the large works great for me. Would be good compression for after a intense run as well. Had bought the Sub Sports equivalent, but preferred the fit of these just a tad more. Buy with confidence.
on 15 March 2013
My son already ahd a pair of these - exactly the same make, size etc, bought from a local shop a few weeks ago... these ones are not the same - much tighter around the feet, just not the same. Also, arrived 2 days later than estimated. Not as happy as I would like to be.
on 12 November 2014
I am quite tall (6'8" to be precise), so I find it quite difficult to find decent fitting sports gears, especially leggings. I purchased these last winter primarily to use whilst cycling but also for my prolonged outdoor session at work. These are pretty spot-on for what I wanted - they fit well with minimal bagging/sagging - and are comfortable as well. I have worn these for upto 12hrs at a time at the end of the day they are still comfortable. They are good at keeping you warm and fit my longer legs quite well.

The build-quality is good and they feel very durable - they show no signs of wear or deterioration - and have survived my mountain biking session rather admirably. These represent great value for £25 but higher prices are hard to justify (for these and other leggings!).
on 11 February 2013
...and it worked! Those pants do the job, although in order to be able to do some running when it's about -14C outside you do need to put some additional layer underneath. They seem to be more breathable then you might expect from 'coldgear', at about -2C/+2C they are fine as the only layer until the wind kicks in - yet again you will have to put something underneath. Anyway, I have used them a couple of times already, washed them on daily basis and they do not show any particular sign of wear. Good stuff, worth every penny spent. Actually at the moment I'm already looking for heatgear as from time to time we also have summer in Poland as well ;)
on 14 January 2013
purchased as a present for my boyfriend, he is now going to buy more pairs as they do exactly what they say they do!! he normally wears a medium and they fit perfect so sizing is normal too.
on 26 March 2016
I usually buy medium (5'9", 75kg, 32" waist) but I bought the large and they're tight, especially at the end of a run when you try to take them off. Compression effect is good and they allow long runs (10-15k) with no problems. Used for temperatures between 0-10 degrees C where they work fine although they will be too hot for use in higher temperatures. Great wicking effect so good for keeping dry from sweat and after fording puddles, a stream or shallow river.
on 17 November 2014
These pants are fantastic, They are comfy, tight, warm, and i found them to be superb for running in the cold weather.

If I was to say any down points to these, it has to be this. You look/feel like a pervert, especially when you get the fitness training reaction that any male gets:)

Wear shorts, or take extra socks.

Will buy again.