on 7 August 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone,who like me,don't like to wear too baggy shorts and still want to feel fresh whilst running about a tennis court on a hot day.
on 29 April 2013
Just great, shipment arrived verry fast and the shorts are just perfect! I have 31w in jeans and the medium shorts fitted me great
on 10 November 2011
good quality buy, excellent fit, very comfortable, love them, would certainly buy again. reccommendable to anyone for sports, swim or general wear.
on 19 July 2013
nice material . should have bought a smaller size (M) because L, which is my usual size, is a little large for me.
on 16 April 2014
I have had lots of positive experiences with Under Armour products but I am ambivalent about these. They are a little large for an adult small and they are very thin, almost see through; if you wear anything dark underneath it is clearly visible.
on 29 April 2013
Great fit. I use them for running, crossfit, yoga. They don't get sweaty or hold a bad smell. Would fully recommend.
on 19 July 2014
This is a great product.
on 16 August 2014