Customer Discussions > York C202 Cycle forum

Uncomfortable saddle

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 May 2012 17:41:03 BDT
Liz says:
I like this bike apart from the seat is SO uncomfortable. I've moved it to lots of different positions but can only manage 5 minute stints. I would like to return it but it seems like a lot of hassle. Any ideas on improving the comfort would be appreciated.
Thank you

Posted on 29 Jun 2012 20:25:34 BDT
Im pretty sure that you can just buy a new bike saddle and fit it to the exercise bike.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 21:28:00 GMT
Derek says:
I just bought a gel one at the same time as the bike but it will NOT fit waste of money!
Despite that fact I bought it because "other people who bought this item strap line ..

Posted on 24 Jan 2013 10:12:34 GMT
Squiggs says:
I also found the supplied seat to be uncomfortable as the width of the front part of the seat forced me to sit like a cowboy on a very fat horse! I bought the following product which comes fitted with the required mounts and bolts straight onto the C202 saddle stem. It did feel strange to start with (then again, I haven't been on a bike for years!) but the sitting position was much more comfortable, and within a couple of days I was quite happily doing 45 minute stints on the bike, with a very happy backside!

Extra Comfort Design Silica Cushion Saddle Seat - Wide with Middle Groove
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  York C202 Cycle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  18 May 2012
Latest post:  24 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
York C202 Cycle
York C202 Cycle by York Fitness
4.1 out of 5 stars   (213)