on 16 September 2014
Have been trying to replace a similar product I purchased many years ago and decided to give these a try. They arrived next day and were well packed. They are superior to my old ones and if they last half as long I'll be very happy. They look good and washed well in dishwasher. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 25 May 2013
So good they look like glass! A must for drinking around the pool and they seem to be completely indestructable
on 26 June 2013
I was really pleased with these glasses which are supposed to be dishwasher proof although I haven't tested this out yet. They look just like glass but are light and unbreakable although my son hasn't yet had a chance to put them to the test! Having bought hem at a middling range cost for lunches on the patio I think they can easily replace the tired plasticky glasses my children are made to use indoors. (My 11 year old is still unbelievable clumsy.) Looks like Rolltex are the make to go for but unfortunately I don't like their wine glass shape even though it is 'stackable'. Don't buy the nicer shape wine glasses in 4s (from cater to you) which are cheaper but have a nasty line down the main bowl.
on 28 October 2013
Glasses were exactly what I wanted for my new caravan, light and unbreakable. Great price, great quality so was a very good choice
on 21 February 2015
Great looking glasses they are a bit small and they do break if dropped on a hard floor. We've managed to break a few but we've actually ordered more because they don't shatter, so really good for children and because they look good, we all use them. Even guests are impressed by them. All in all worth the money though they're a little pricey but haven't found comparable quality for less, so...
on 13 June 2014
I previously had a large 'highball' tumbler that looked exactly like glass and was just as heavy. I thought these would be the same but in fact they are small, light and cheap-looking. They would be OK if purchased in a pound shop (that is, all six for a pound), but are grossly overpriced here.
on 3 July 2013
These have been the 'go to' glasses at home , strong enough to withstand day to day wear, and dropping etc, easy to wash /dishwasher fine too , a bargain.......takes a full can of soft drink with some ice .
on 25 January 2011
Title says it all really. It's advertised as being a set of six, but I only got five. Couple that with the fact that they are rather small (although that is clearly stated in the description) and look rather cheap and you've got someting that's actually incredibly over-priced. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I bought them...

I'm not happy.
on 17 July 2015
They look like glass, not tried them yet as for my special needs son and grandson, so they habe have the same glassses as us without them realising they are't glass :)
on 22 May 2014
bought these and some of the other sizes to replace a very old set on a boat. They are excellent - 'almost like glass' but unbreakable., definitely recommend