- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Artmonsky Arts (10 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0957387520
- ISBN-13: 978-0957387522
- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 1.3 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 41,785 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Unashamed Artists: A Celebratory Miscellany of Advertising Art Paperback – 10 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Ruth Artmonsky trained as a psychologist. On her retirement from her associate directorship of a leading psychometric consultancy she ran a small art gallery. She has written and published a number of books on British mid-20th century art.