Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-3 of 3 questions
votes
To be honest, yes it does. However it doesn't take long to get rid of them and I have found that proper storage in a poster tube will do wonders to stop it happening again
29 Jul 2014 by Miss M.
votes
about 7-8 kilos
22 Mar 2014 by Ravideepchhina
votes
Janita, thank you for asking. You should find four telescopic tripods in your pack. Two have plain aluminium bosses suitable for fitting the lamp assemblies onto. You will find that the lamp assemblies have rotatable armatures with a hole in each suitable for fitting over each tripod boss. This can then be tightened by means of a wing nut on the side of each lamp assembly armature. The other two telescopic tripods have threaded aluminium bosses with a wing nut screwed onto each of them. These tripods hold the photographic backdrop which is suspended from a three-piece bar which you should also find in your pack. Click the three pieces of this bar together, adjust the telescopic tripods to the desired height and then fold your chosen backdrop (one of three: green Chroma key, white or black) over the bar. You may need to clamp the fabric backdrop in place. Clamps are not supplied. I recommend the use of crocodile clips of the sort also sold on Amazon ref: PhotoSEL CL135S4 35mm Grip Size Photography Clamp. The only disappointment that I have had with this system concerns the choice of backdrop fabric. It is cumbersome to handle, suffers from persistent creasing and does not pack easily into a small space. My solution to this was to steam the creases out of it gently and then roll it up. This means you end up with a large tube to store and transport but it then becomes a lot easier to hang and reduces the risk of future creasing.
9 Mar 2014 by Geek2Geek
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers