Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a single item, a shake weight. The idea is that there are springs at either end, and the total weight moves as you shake it. The manufacturers assert that this makes the muscles work more efficiently. The pack also comes with a DVD, which has introductions to use the shake weight, followed by a 6 minute work out.

The action of using the shake weight has inspired a degree of comedy. I do recommend checking out Ellen deGeneres review online. I couldn't even keep a straight face the first time I watched the DVD which came with the shake weight, so I certainly didn't manage it watching Ellen's review... Lets just say, this is one of those exercise devices with comic potential.

But does it work? I am not the kind of person who has wonderfully toned, or strong, arms. But I found using the weight, following the DVD, remarkably easy, and didn't have any muscle pain the following day. I can't really see why this would be any better to using an ordinary weight. That said, if you are looking for something a bit different, to inspire you to deal with arm flab - then this might be what you need.
on 6 July 2015
I received the product on time. But after using it four times, it broke. There was a rattling sound when I used it, it didn't sound as if it would last long but it didn't last one week. I am very disappointed in this product. I would not recommend this product.
review image
on 19 January 2015
Only used this item three times and the dumbell just fell off. Customer service said that as I had bought it more than a month earlier they wouldn't do anything. Definately don't buy this.
on 2 March 2015
Don't buy this item. It literally fell apart the moment I took it out of the box and makes grinding noises whenever my girlfriend tries to use it. Don't waste your money like I did.
on 5 October 2014
Arrived on time . Used it twice and dumbbell fell off. To say I am disappointed in this product is an understatement.
on 13 May 2015
Junk, same useless piece of kit as those on sale on here albeit a different colour. Sent back for refund
on 2 March 2016
Takes a while to get used to, and it KILLS your arms, but it's worth it.
Dont push it too hard, as I did and the bottom fell off. Easily fixed though.
Would recommend.
on 1 September 2015
This was a load of rubbish
on 16 August 2015
Great service very efficient and fantastic value for money. A great product... can't wait to get started
on 2 September 2015
Was in a bad way when received it, but was well cheap!!!! Bit of super glue!!!! I love it
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse