on 1 February 2014
I was really pleased with this. The helmet looks great (those 'scratches' on the helmet ARE part of the design by the way!) and is a snug fit with the fur covering the ears. It also has a switch on the top which opens up vents which helps keep you cool if you need, which is really good to have.
on 14 April 2014
Just used for a week on skiing holiday (where I witnessed a serious concussion, or worse, on a man not wearing a helmet!). Light and ventilated hardly noticed it was on. Seemed to me to be just as good from a safety viewpoint as other more expensive helmets.
on 2 February 2016
Looks really good and my husband says very comfy. Lining inside soft. Goggles fitted well and stayed on with the strap at the back and the dial at the back allowed the fit to be altered easily. Didn't bang his head but as Amazon are the sellers I'm assuming it's a genuine product and safety standards true
on 10 March 2016
Went skiing but I'm sad to say I never got the chance to test this to the best of it ability.
Joking aside it gives you that level of security you would like along with being very comfortable and warm. Would recommend to everyone!!!
on 20 January 2016
Use for 1 week skiing and ultimately found it comfortable and warm (although not too warm), there were a few issues I had with the product.

Sizing
Measured my head but the sizing came up very big on me. I ended up going for the small/medium although in other brands am a large size.

Look/feel/quality
The quality of the finish is no 100% perfect, it still have the slight feel of a reasonable cheap bike helmet. When I first tried on the helmet I noticed a loud rattling sound which I knew was going to drive me nuts! In the end I pin pointed this to two small metal bars which lock in the chin strap near the ears, the slot this go into is oversized and the metal bars rattle back and forth. I corrected this with some sellotape and cotton wool to pack the metal pieces in better. (not idea to be modifying a brand new product but it worked and got me out of the slopes)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 9 December 2012
I bought this helmet for my husband for his ski lessons as I didn't like the thought of wearing a sweaty hire helmet. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a helmet but I didn't want to skimp on safety, so this helmet fits the bill perfectly.

The helmet looks good, it is really well made and surprisingly lightweight. It has a super soft fleecy lining which feels lovely, it has goggle rests and is easily adjustable.

I think this is a really reasonable helmet that will protect hubby's head whilst he falls over again and again!
on 17 February 2016
Used this for 3 weeks skiing since 2014 and found it light, comfortable and warm in cold conditions and well ventilated when the sun is out. However, I have to question the overall quality as now after just the 3 weeks use the adjustment wheel at the back of the helmet has fallen off so I am unable to adjust the sizing anymore and one of the chinstrap clips has snapped off. It has not had any large bumps or knocks that would cause such defects. This for what is stated as being a £150 helmet is unacceptable. Fortunately I didn't pay that so can't complain as has still worked out cheaper than hiring. It is rather a bulky looking helmet and makes your head look really large!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2013
They don't give sizes for this helmet, at least not in centimeters, in the manufacturers description. Instead they describe it as M/L and state 'continuous adjustment to any head size'. So on this basis I ordered two for our upcoming ski trip thinking they would definitely fit. As it turned out upon arrival there is a label in the helmet stating 54 to 58 cm. And on trying they are both too small and have to go back. Now I have to worry whether their replacements, from a manufacturer who actually states sizes in cm, will arrive before our skiing trip.
Why oh why don't Ultrasport state the helmet size in cm on the Amazon site?? Then people know exactly where they are. Really annoyed.
on 18 March 2013
Great value for money.

Helmet is sturdy and very comfortable. Buckle easy to fasten and unfasten. Good amount of vents prevents your head overheating excessively. Only criticism is that it sits quite high on the head, so quite a lot of forehead is exposed.
on 11 January 2016
Needed a large helmet to fit a 62cm head & this is perfect. Box states it fits up to 63cm & it would. My son is delighted he's found a helmet big enough. Bargain price, can't fault the item or the seller.