An infrared (IR) flashlight is designed to emit visible spectrum beyond the normal optical apparatus. This can be done by using special light bulbs or light emitting diodes (LED), the vote only infrared light to accomplish, but it can also be a filter, in order to adapt to a normal flashlight. Active night vision, which requires some type of infrared light source for the main purpose of these devices. When an IR flashlight in a special camera flashlight or other types of night vision devices (NVD) be used in conjunction, it can be seen, even when it is completely dark.
This is a Illuminates with Night Vision Equipment ,invisible to naked eyes Use with Night Vision Goggle, Night Vision Camera, Digital Camera with 0Lux....
100% Brand New
1) Water Resistant - Water Resistant - With "O" Ring sealed on both ends
2) Shock Resistant - Hard anodized finish for extreme corrosion impact
3) Made by High Quality 6061T CNC aluminum
4) Water & Scratch resistance glass lens
5) Peak Wave Length : 850nm
6) Effective range : 30m (0Lux with NV device)
7) Output power : 3watt
8) Bulb life : 10,000hrs
9) Operation Voltage:3.7-8.4v
10) Durable aluminum reflector
11) On/Off button at bottom cap
12) Size: Length 13.3cm, Diameter 3.2cm
1x 501B 850nm Flashlight