Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Ultradex Recalcifying and Whitening Daily Oral Rinse
|Price:||£7.50 (£3.00 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Clinically proven formula, developed for sensitive teeth. Dual powered by SensiShield® (hydroxyapatite) and iQ+ ActiveOxi Technology(TM)
- Recalcifies tooth surfaces and provides a protective enamel shield making teeth more resistant to staining and acidic food & drink
- Leaves teeth smoother, brighter, stronger and rejuvenated. Whitens teeth by gently oxidising stains
- The advanced UltraDEX technology instantly eliminates odour-causing compounds (VSC) and delivers 12 hours fresh breath confidence
- The alcohol free, mineral-based rinse with anti-bacterial action also helps to prevent gum problems, tooth decay and plaque
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Do not swallow. Not suitable for children 6 years and younger. Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate (660ppm Fluoride). Do not store in direct sunlight.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
UltraDEX Recalcifying and Whitening Daily Oral Rinse is a clinically proven formula developed by dental professionals and a leading UK university for sensitive teeth. It contains hydroxyapatite, the key natural building block of teeth which recalcifies tooth surfaces leaving them smoother, brighter and less likely to stain and provides a protective shield over tooth enamel. The advanced technology within UltraDEX whitens teeth by gently lifting organic stains, eliminates odour-causing compounds to deliver 12 hours fresh breath and also kills bacteria that can cause gum problems, tooth decay and plaque. Alcohol free and safe for daily use with a mild mint flavour.
Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Chlorite, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Gellan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Limonene, LinaloolSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
From my point of view this has really helped with re calcifying some damaged teeth that were sensitive to bite on or with hot liquids. The whitening aspect of the product seems to work after a fashion, I only drink black tea and coffee so my lower front teeth always looked dark round the edges. After over a years use the discolouration is a lot less so if you stick at it you will get results. I have used this product in conjunction with the associated tooth paste so get both, not cheap but I will not be using anything else from now on.
1) Whitening - Whilst I didn't notice a significant enough change over the course of one bottle to say whether it was worth it or not just for the whitening effect, I am sure it was beginning to work. I didn't have brown and yellow teeth to begin with, nor do I have pearly whites now because of the Ultradex, but the improvement in colour was very slight but I can see it having a stronger effect if used to a longer period of time.
2) Sensitivity - There wasn't much change to the sensitivity of my wife's teeth after using one bottle of Ultradex. Again though, it might be a bit misleading of me to say my wife has sensitive teeth. She can eat hot and cold food without writhing in agony, but strong acidic fruits etc can cause mild discomfort and through one bottle we weren't convinced that it had made much difference.
An added bonus! - It is absolutely the best mouth wash I've ever used. Better than Corsodyl or Dentyl. Sometimes you see people on TV adverts licking their teeth and saying "wow, it's almost 12 hours later and I can still feel the freshness!" I cringe at those adverts. However, I can honestly say it still felt "fresh" hours later. If there's any reason I'm going to pick up another bottle of Ultradex, it's because it's the most effective mouthwash I've used.
I found it a bit weird at first. It's not as liquid as other mouthwashes - or, rather, it is liquid but with bits in it. The best way I can describe it is 'chalky'. The flavour wasn't as strong as many other mouthwashes either, which isn't a bad thing in my opinion (some are rather overpowering). My girlfriend said the smell/taste was nicer than most that I've had in the past.
I used it once a day, before bed. The instructions say this is the most beneficial time, though you're supposed to use 15ml twice a day, at which rate the 250ml wouldn't last much longer than a week (eight and a half days). Neither I nor my girlfriend really noticed any whitening effect, but perhaps one bottle isn't enough for that to be noticeable, especially as my teeth aren't too discoloured to begin with. I did notice that, while using this, I've had hardly any gum bleeding, but I'm not sure whether that's down to this or merely coincidence, since it's only an occasional problem.
Overall, the stuff inside gets a thumbs up from me, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. Not only is it significantly more expensive than my normal mouthwash, but I also found that the bottle design left a lot to be desired.Read more ›
I'm also skeptical about the SensiShield technology that, miraculously, adds calcium to your teeth as it contains "the key natural building blocks of teeth". If this were true, it would be a minor breakthrough in the world of science, let alone the magic ingredient for making your teeth whiter.
None of this is to say that UltraDex could potentially harm your teeth - it's actually got a pleasant taste and texture - but there are cheaper alternatives out there which have a bit more backing than an approval by some University. Oral B mouthwashes are also alcohol free (which is a very good thing), have an equally nice taste and are more often than not recommended by professionals in dentistry.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This one has an artificial flavouring that stays in my mouth all night, can still taste it in the morning. I'll stick with the cheaper unflavoured version.Published 5 days ago by <OOoOo>
This is a good oral hygiene product to compliment your daily routine (does not replace the need for brushing, flossing etc), but combined is effective. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Felix
This will be 8 bottles I have purchased of this product so far and will continue to buy, as it does everything it says and at a reasonable price, less than I was paying for another... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chunky
I am a big fan of the original Ultradex mouth rinse but wanted to try this one out as the whitening effect is more intense. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mrs Universe
Been using for 9 months, can see a difference in tooth colour (am also using Ultradex recalcifying toothpaste). Minty flavour lasts all night!Published 3 months ago by AL FM
fast arrival,product does not burn mouth more than I can say for dr.s one.
lovely package,fast service,will use again.
This size is cheaper in Boots this being 250'ml.the 500 ml.in boots is£8.40 or 2 for £12 as a product it does exactly what it says the first time I've found something that solved... Read morePublished 4 months ago by sandieG