on 30 March 2014
This mouthrinse contains Novamine. This has been proven to rebuild and repair enamel on the teeth. Not only has this mouthwash reduced sensitivity of my teeth, it has also kept me smelling minty fresh through the day. Wonderful!
on 25 March 2015
Been using this for over a year now and at my last visit to the dentist, he commented on the excellent condition of my teeth (A first) and asked what I had changed in my oral regime. My next appointment for a check up is in a years time (another first)
From my point of view this has really helped with re calcifying some damaged teeth that were sensitive to bite on or with hot liquids. The whitening aspect of the product seems to work after a fashion, I only drink black tea and coffee so my lower front teeth always looked dark round the edges. After over a years use the discolouration is a lot less so if you stick at it you will get results. I have used this product in conjunction with the associated tooth paste so get both, not cheap but I will not be using anything else from now on.
VINE VOICEon 3 January 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My wife and I both used this product for different reasons. I wanted to see how well the whitening effect worked, whilst my wife has sensitive teeth.

1) Whitening - Whilst I didn't notice a significant enough change over the course of one bottle to say whether it was worth it or not just for the whitening effect, I am sure it was beginning to work. I didn't have brown and yellow teeth to begin with, nor do I have pearly whites now because of the Ultradex, but the improvement in colour was very slight but I can see it having a stronger effect if used to a longer period of time.

2) Sensitivity - There wasn't much change to the sensitivity of my wife's teeth after using one bottle of Ultradex. Again though, it might be a bit misleading of me to say my wife has sensitive teeth. She can eat hot and cold food without writhing in agony, but strong acidic fruits etc can cause mild discomfort and through one bottle we weren't convinced that it had made much difference.

An added bonus! - It is absolutely the best mouth wash I've ever used. Better than Corsodyl or Dentyl. Sometimes you see people on TV adverts licking their teeth and saying "wow, it's almost 12 hours later and I can still feel the freshness!" I cringe at those adverts. However, I can honestly say it still felt "fresh" hours later. If there's any reason I'm going to pick up another bottle of Ultradex, it's because it's the most effective mouthwash I've used.
on 4 June 2016
Ultradex Sensitive Recalcifying Teeth Whitener is the BEST I have ever used. Definitely healed issues of sensitivity in my teeth (Dentist clarified noticing huge difference in healing and improvment in tooth and gum health as well as cleaner brighter teeth). I did a test by cleaning one side of my mouth with Ultradex and there was massive whitening difference to the none cleaned side). Now my teeth look lovely and white. I also started to use Ultradex Toothpaste Cleaner Whitener and teeth are even whiter and mouth so fresh. Would not use any other dental cleaners. A bonus for me is Ultradex does not taste of mint which I detest, infact there is Not much taste which suits me 100%.
I get both Utradex on Amazon Subscribe & Save to ensure I am never without. Highly recommend.
VINE VOICEon 27 November 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Of the two products I've tried from UltraDex, they've both been of great quality and do exactly what's expected of them. Was told within 2 weeks that my teeth looked really white and brighter by a client who has no idea of my dental habits.

Would and have bought both again.
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I use the standard Ultradex religiously and my dentist always says how good my teeth are - so I was really looking forward to trying this new one with the re-calcifying action as I have a couple of spots where the enamel has worn a little thin (probably brushing too long TBH).

So far I'm really pleased - after a month of use the slight sensitivity I had seems to have gone - I certainly don't notice it any more. I haven't actually monitored how white they look but combined with whitening toothpaste I certainly don't have any beverage stains despite being a big coffee drinker.

The other great thing about Ultradex is that it's not alcohol based which I really prefer and it has a great minty taste; it certainly leaves your mouth feeling fresher than brushing alone. Definitely a 5 star product.
on 7 January 2016
This is a good oral hygiene product to compliment your daily routine (does not replace the need for brushing, flossing etc), but combined is effective. As a smoke I find CB12 a more effective odour control but not particularly good at anything else however ultradex is a good all-rounder. Downside, over-priced £5-8 for a 250ml bottle compared to the 500ml bottle at the same price for the original instead of this whitening version.
on 31 October 2015
I am a big fan of the original Ultradex mouth rinse but wanted to try this one out as the whitening effect is more intense. The original mouthwash has no taste at all (that is if you use it without the additional mint sachet). However, this one, despite spitting it out several times after use retains a sickenly minty metallic taste in your mouth that is eventually swallowed down your gorge... it makes my stomach turn. Hence, and unfortunately, I decided to go back to the original mouthwash.
on 22 September 2015
This size is cheaper in Boots this being 250'ml.the 500 ml.in boots is£8.40 or 2 for £12 as a product it does exactly what it says the first time I've found something that solved the problem although it's a bit pricey at least it works.I'll be a regular user from now on.this had a milky appearance and tasted minty i have since ordered from boots and the same product is clear like water and the only way to get the minty taste is to add the sachet.it has made me wonder why the difference?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I use mouthwash almost every day, occasionally Colgate whitening, though generally I'm more concerned with protecting my gums (which do sometimes bleed from brushing), rather than the colour of my teeth, which isn't too bad. I thought I'd give this a try: it promises not only whitening but also recalcifying to protect sensitive teeth. Less prominently, it also claims to freshen breath and help prevent gum problems, so it still does everything you might expect from a mouthwash.

I found it a bit weird at first. It's not as liquid as other mouthwashes - or, rather, it is liquid but with bits in it. The best way I can describe it is 'chalky'. The flavour wasn't as strong as many other mouthwashes either, which isn't a bad thing in my opinion (some are rather overpowering). My girlfriend said the smell/taste was nicer than most that I've had in the past.

I used it once a day, before bed. The instructions say this is the most beneficial time, though you're supposed to use 15ml twice a day, at which rate the 250ml wouldn't last much longer than a week (eight and a half days). Neither I nor my girlfriend really noticed any whitening effect, but perhaps one bottle isn't enough for that to be noticeable, especially as my teeth aren't too discoloured to begin with. I did notice that, while using this, I've had hardly any gum bleeding, but I'm not sure whether that's down to this or merely coincidence, since it's only an occasional problem.

Overall, the stuff inside gets a thumbs up from me, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. Not only is it significantly more expensive than my normal mouthwash, but I also found that the bottle design left a lot to be desired. Usually I use the cap as a cup to drink the mouthwash from but not only does this one lack any indication of volume, but it's not a convenient shape to pour into or drink out of; the lid is a larger circle, with a smaller screw bit inside, so I ended up pouring a ring- (or doughnut-) shaped dose. I guess this could easily be solved by having a separate cup or beaker to drink from, but personally I think I'll just go back to my regular (cheaper) brand.